5: Sonic's dark secret

y/n chewed on the piece of Donkey that had been cooked. "Mm, best meat I've ever eaten, Shrek," she stated. "And the way you marinated it, Sonic! Amazing."

Sonic grinned. "It's my secret ingredient."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be secret, would it?"

y/n shrugged. "True," she said with a mouthful of food.

The reason Sonic never told anyone, was that if they knew his secret ingredient, they would probably spit it out. Sonic marinated his food with his bright blue hair. You may think that it's not that bad, and that Sonic hair probably tastes like cotton candy. But what if I told you he used the hair that came from the place he pooped? Yeah, I thought so.

Shrek continued turning Donkey over the fire. It was weird eating his best friend, but he had to admit, Donkey tasted very good. He felt even better knowing that he was eating something that had ruined his relationship with his wife.

"Oh, my, god," y/n said through her food. "Ughhhh, this is so good."

Shrek smirked. "There's more of that at the mating place," he stated. Even though it technically was illegal to eat donkey's there, he would do anything to satisfy y/n.

"Please, I literally am begging you." 

They finished up eating Donkey, with y/n eating most of it, and continued on their journey. 

One step closer to finding a mate.