3: Who Let The [Hedgehogs] Out

y/n respawned in Canada. It was snowing their, even though it was the middle of summer in Montana, where she lived. y/n originally wanted to go to Forks, to see her friend Liv, but she was probably busy wife-ing someone. 

Therefore, Romania was next on her list. The country of werewolves. Maybe there... y/n would finally be able to meet a mate. But it was just too far...

y/n looked across the border to her home state. There was no snow there, and only grass. Kind of like when you find the end of where it was raining. 

"At least I can speak Canadian." y/n stated. She continued to walk, through the very polite, ice-ridden land. Sadly, y/n did not come in contact with any polar bears. 

"Woof!" y/n barked. "Are there any werewolves out here ready to mate?" 

"Well, I'm not a werewolf, but I would love to mate you." y/n spun around, to see a blue hedgehog standing on it's hind legs. 

"Uh, i-i-i-i-interspecies m-m-m-m-mingling d-does not h-have v-v-v-v-very g-g-good r-results..." she stammered, ignoring the sound of the cholesterol in her heart squelching at this creature. 

"I'm Sonic." he said, sticking out his paw (a/n: paw? hand?). 

"I-I-I'm y/n..." she took his paw/hand, and shook it, sighing at the feeling of the soft blue fur. Oh, how he would make such a good fur coat-

"So, where are you heading?" 

y/n puffed her chest out. "I'm looking for a mate!" she said, sounding very confident. 

"Yeah, but where will you find one?" 

"Canada?" 

"Where in Canada?" 

y/n shrugged. "Well, I just thought my virginity would attract any nearby werewolves."

Sonic brushed himself onto y/n. "You don't need a werewolf," he whispered into her ear, wrapping his arms around her. "You need a hedgehog to satisfy your needs."

y/n was sure that Sonic was about to strangle her, then eat her. But he wasn't a snake, he was a rat. "I'm a werewolf, I can't mate with a hedgehog!" she began to howl. 

"Oh god, what the hell-" Sonic sighed. "I'll take you to the primary mating spot in Canada,"

"For werewolves?" 

"Not just werewolves, but for ALL creatures," Sonic explained. "If you decide you don't like werewolves, you can pick any creature you want!" he leaned closer again to y/n. "Even me..." 

y/n pulled herself away, leaving Sonic very disappointed. "Okay, where is it?" she said, excited to get mated. 

"Well, I told you I'll take you there..." he whispered, touching her shoulder. "And maybe we'll have some fun on the way..."