10: break up with your girlfriend

After entering the hotel room, the four mated in a foursome. No, you will not get any details, because I am pure and would like to remain that way, thank you very much. 

"Yo," Sonic said. "I'm pregnant," 

"Omg what???" Shrek said. "Yay! I'm gonna be a daddy!" 

Sonic smirked. "You're already my daddy." 

ABW rolled his eyes. "Why isn't y/n pregnant?" he asked. "She actually has a uterus." 

y/n rolled her eyes as well. "Because we are in a Wattpad fanfiction, dumbass."

"Oh. That makes sense." 

"Yeah." 

"Wait, ABW, what about your girlfriend?" Sonic asked with his hand on his stomach. 

"Yuh, I forgot about her," ABW stated, currently in his Ariana Grande arc. "y/n, come on, we must break up with her- *high whistle note*" 

As soon as ABW and y/n left, Sonic gave a suggestive smirk. "Daddy, go by me some expensive maternity wear, my stomach is getting BIG," he then added, "Like a certain part of you..." 

Shrek began crying. "My nose is not big!"

"No, honey, I didn't mean that-" 

Shrek tossed a bunch of cash on Sonic. "You go buy your maternity wear, gold digger!" 

"SHREK! COME BACK!!!!" 

***

Meanwhile y/n was following Alpha-baddie-werewolf to find and break up with his girlfriend. "Omg, is that her?" y/n asked, eyeing a very beautiful, thicc, green woman. 

"No, that's Fiona. I tried to get with her but failed." he sighed, gesturing to the Farquaad-babies she was holding. "I have a thing for MILFS. Instead, I ended up with an AILFS." 

"A what?" 

"It's a MILF except an Aunt Version." ABW looked at the female-donkey. "That's Jenny. Not as thicc as Fiona, but thicc enough." 

"She looks so delicious," y/n breathed. 

"I know, but she wants to wait until marriage." ABW sighed, clearly not knowing what y/n meant. "It's a shame she's homophobic."

"Yeah..."

"I'm gonna go break up with her now..." y/n watched as ABW walked up to Jenny, and flirted with her for a bit, then broke the news. 

"YOU WHAT??" Jenny screamed. 

"Sorry, I found some much more attractive men and women-" 

"MEN???? YOU'RE GAY???"

"The term is bisexual, but yes, men-"

"YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"I mean I knew I was WAYYYYY before I realized I was bi-" 

Jenny kicked his no-no spot so hard, that y/n didn't think ABW would be able to reproduce anymore. 

But ABW was STRONG.

He hit Jenny in the chest, knocking her out for a good few seconds, and dragged her into the alley where y/n was standing. "We need to kill her and destroy the body. Do you know how to do that?" 

y/n smiled. "I think I have a way."