What happens when you date malfoy

(Some mentions of sex!)

Cuddles:
   You guys cuddles all of the time. Sometimes Draco will make you two late to class because he has a tight grip on you and won't let you get up. You love when you guys cuddle, sometimes you don't want to get up; especially not after you two just had sex. He will always make you lay on top of him when cuddling and he will wrap his arms around you. You two just talk for a little and eventually you two just fall asleep.

During sex:
    During sex Draco loves to go rough and make you beg. You two always go 3 rounds at least, sometimes more depending on the day and how you guys are feeling. Draco would check up on you during sex to make sure you are okay with what is happening. You love when he does that, it makes you know he loves you.

Aftercare:
     When you guys are done having sex he would clean you and him off, after he would run you guys a bath since you can't walk (😉) he will bathe you and wash your hair. After the bath you two decide to lay down and cuddle. He would play with your hair and you would smile because it felt good. A couple minutes later you two eventually drift off to sleep.

Studying:
     You and Draco would always spend your Friday nights in the library studying for your classes. Sometimes it would lead to you guys just making jokes and laughing instead of studying but you two didn't care, all you cared about was spending time with each other and making the most of it.

——————————
A/n: hope you liked it also I'm going to try and update every Friday, that's the day that works for me so I'll be uploading stories a lot more! Bye Draco lovers 🍏✨🤍

Draco malfoy imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें