Safe word

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️warning this contains some smut⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Y/n's POV:
I was crying because he was pounding into me so hard, I never said anything because I know he can get frustrated if we stop during sex. I have to say it I just have to.. I can't handle much more..

"Look at you, you little slut. Moaning and crying out for me to pleasure" Draco says snapping me out of my thoughts. "P-p-please.." I say lowly as I feel him pounding harder into me. "Please what princess? Use your words." He smirks. "Ca-c-cake.." I manage to get out. He instantly stops dead in his tracks. I get scared, we've never had to use the safe word before, what if he gets mad and continues or what if he leaves me..

Draco's POV:
Did she really just say that...? I feel so bad.. never once did I ask if she was okay I just kept going at it..

I get off of the bed and go to the bathroom and run some bath water. I owe her big time.. I go back to y/n and pick her up and set her on the counter in the bathroom.

"I am so sorry my love.. I just couldn't handle my self I'm sorry.." I look into her precious
e/c.. god she's so beautiful! "It's okay dray. I understand don't worry and I'm sorry to I stopped you during sex I know how much you hate it." She lets out a small smile. "Oh darling it's fine don't worry about it, you come first always." I pick her up and place her into the bath and get in after her, after that we just relax and watch movies while I massage her.........

A/n:
Okay okay! Listen I couldn't think of any other word so like I chose cake but it's okay! At least I was able to post a story 🤍
Bye Draco lovers!!