Re-Destro has Arrived

Re-Destro exited the van with very low expectations. The reform program featuring a house in the middle of the woods with ongoing therapy didn't sound all that appealing. That was why he declined the offer at first.

But then he began to think more about the offer.

After spending years inside Tartarus, he soon began to notice the members of the league of villains disappear with the infamous Shie Hassaikai following them about two years afterwards. 

He remembers how the guards would talk outside his cell from the bars of the window of his door. Just how many big villains were gone from the time they would be allowed outside to stretch their legs with their chained cuffs dragging behind them like a reminder

Once he thought about it, he knew that his members would be waiting on him. And no matter how many were there, he would be able to utilize them.

And now he was in unchained quirk resistant cuffs facing the house he would be living in. The sight was underwhelming, but he supposed it was better than a cramped log cabin. That is until he could make his escape.

So he greeted them all with his signature grin that he always used for business. "Hello! I hope I'm not too late for the reform program."

"Re-Destro, I thought you declined the opportunity to attend," the therapist replied to him, glancing back at the van who was closing the door behind him. Re-Destro chuckled as the van slowly drive away, leaving him behind with the others

"Ah, forgive me. I was a bit hasty in my decision making. But I'm here now to attend with my lovely subordinates," Re-Destro waved his hands at his loyal members who were staring at him in surprise. Skeptic looked the most excited at his appearance with a toothy grin from underneath his long bangs. He turned his gaze towards the therapist again with a cold smile. "Is my room ready for me?"

The therapist stared at him for a few seconds before nodding in response. "It's on the second floor with all the furniture you will need. I just need to unlock it for you."

"Wonderful," Re-Destro replied. He walked up to the house, hearing everyone following behind him. He hid a sharp grimace at the bland area before clearing his throat, "Can you show me around so I can get used to the setting?"

"Of course," The therapist said

He saw Geten separate themself from the group behind him and head towards the kitchen area. The therapist formally introduced himself before beginning the tour. It started with the kitchen area where Geten was preparing himself a glass of iced water.

The next was the sitting area with the chairs and couches facing the television with a tall bookshelf against the wall. Re-Destro felt his smile drop into a frown for a second while he surveyed the furniture and decor in the area.

"Did you decorate this yourself?"

The therapist glanced at him, nodding while making a so-so gesture with his hand, "Only a little."

"Wow. I didn't know anyone could make something so...simple yet so busy at the same time," Re-Destro commented, looking at the color scheme of the area. Some colors stuck out more than others which just made things feel less... organized.

He hired professionals to decorate his building offices to make it simple and organized. Any personalization was kept to a minimal level to keep all his workers focused on their work. And it functioned well with keeping all of his followers focused on the purpose they were driving towards.

Skeptic followed closely behind him, nodding at his words especially when he criticized the decor and other small things like the dust on the wall moldings. Trumpet sauntered behind them with Curious standing against the wall as he took in the details of the scenery. Especially the first floor bathroom which was a small, tucked away room behind the kitchen area.