I'm the Leader. Not You

Midoriya exited his office room to see Re-Destro breathing heavily right behind the couch. He walked closer to him to see pots and pans had fallen out of the overhead kitchen cabinet and Kizuki leaning her head against her palm as she rested her arm on the kitchen island.

"What's going on? Wait, where's Chikazoku?" Midoriya said as he walked up to the group of people outside. If he is still sleeping, he will miss lunch at this point."

"He's outside," Geten mumbled, keeping his eyes on Re-Destro as the man rubbed at the cuffs around his wrist. Midoriya kept his eyes on Geten as he rolled his eyes. "Apparently he knows my old job better than I do."

The therapist looked back at Re-Destro who was straining against his cuffs with a stern frown, nothing like the strained, fake smile he had seen before.

Frowning, he looked back to see Kizuki leaning forward on the kitchen island table. He walked closer to see how downfallen her expression truly was. Silent tears trailed down her cheeks yet all her face betrayed was a look of quiet anger.

He can only guess what caused her to look this frustrated inside as he glanced down to see the mess of pots and pans. He started to quietly put the pots and pans back into the cabinets. And just as he closed the kitchen cabinet, his office door was opened.

Suddenly, a grin appeared on Re-Destro's face as he turned around to face the hallway, letting his hands fall down to his side. Yet the expectant look on his face slowly finished as Hanabata walked into the area, swinging his arms back and forth like an exaggerated, leisurely stroll.

*

It was time.

Hanabata breathed in and tried to smile as he walked over to the messy desk.  He looked past the papers to find a closed laptop on the surface.

The laptop was just a normal silver laptop with a few stickers scattered on the back. A rather large one on the right side had a design of a blonde girl dressed in a lacy gothic dress with blood dripping from her mouth. Right at the bottom of the sticker was the initials T.H. written in red.

As he reached forward, he paused. He just had to grab it! Just grab it! Skeptic will take care of the rest. Skeptic will contact others that could still be hidden to come and get us.

But what will happen? How long would it even take? Midoriya has shown himself to be smarter than they know from what Kizuki said about him when she thought no one else was paying attention. He would find out his laptop is gone and turn them all into prison again.

And... Midoriya. He thought he was good enough. He actually liked listening to his motivational speeches. Maybe...

Hanabata sighed as he stepped away from the desk. He bit down on his lip as he walked towards the door ignoring the rise of volume outside. Re-Destro was going to be disappointed that he didn't get it. And he knew that.

But maybe Midoriya would be more proud of him if he knew.

So he swallowed and walked out of the office with Re-Destro's eyes immediately finding him. He tended as his old boss had a frozen smile creeping onto his face despite the anger seething behind his gaze.

"What kept you so long, Hanabata?"

"I," Hanabata paused, a silence filled the air as the therapist looked back at him. "I was just daydreaming a bit. But I had a rather nice talk with Midoriya about where my future will go."

Re-Destro had a strained smile, "And where might that be?"

"Well, it won't happen anywhere where you will be," Hanabata replied with his own soft smile. A smile that no longer pulled at both of his cheeks.