intro

Younger sister to the famous Lee Know and twins with Lee Minjung, the girl famous for dating Bang Chan, Lee Minji must find her way in the world when she suddenly finds herself in the arms of the famous Choi Yeonjun. A meeting by accident, the pair find themselves unable to part as if fate wants them together.

Unable to date publicly because of the dislike between their families, Yeonjun and Minji must keep it a secret despite the whole fanbase already knowing about it. MOAs are extremely kind and blur out her photos so that she can remain hidden from the media as best as she can.

When her parents finally catch wind of their relationship, will they be as kind as they were to her sister? Or will the pair get torn from one another?

~~~

Name: 이민지 Lee Minji

Name: 이민지 Lee Minji

Born: May 17, 2000

Information:
- quiet soul but enjoyable to be around
- a smart young woman
- skilled in dance

Minji is, though a little quiet, a confident young woman who knows what she wants in life, which is to dance, a skill her whole family has. She remains a backup dancer rather than an idol despite the company wanting her to do more than simply dance. Enjoying nature, she's often in the rural areas of the country if she isn't in Seoul performing.

~~~

Name: 최연준 Choi Yeonjun

Born: September 13, 1999

Information:
- a confident young man
- loves his job and loves Minji
- skilled dancer and rapper

Yeonjun is an innocent soul that does what he loves and spends time with those he loves. He makes sure that Minji is comfortable with it before doing anything with or without her. As a member of TxT, he makes sure that the fans are supportive and gets after them if they aren't.

~~~

Name: 이민정 Lee Minjung

Born: May 17, 2000

Information:
- loud and strong
- good at dancing
- loves to be with fans

Minjung is, though the younger twin, the louder of the two and loves to spend time at clubs with her friends. She's proud of her relationship with Chris, even with the hate that his fans send to her. Enjoying the crowds, she's often at concerts either to dance with the group or to scream with the audience.

~~~

Name: 방찬 Bang "Christopher" Chan

Born: October 3, 1997

Information:
- a confident young man
- loves his job but loves Minjung more
- skilled dancer and rapper

Chris is a kind soul that is caring but firm with those around him, just as the leader of Stray Kids should be. He met Minji and Minjung when he met their older brother, Lee Know, and began dating Minjung soon later. Determined to be happy no matter what, he makes sure that the company deals with any hate they receive for dating.

~~~

Special Appearances

STRAY KIDS
(Lee Know, Bang Chan, Han, Felix)

TOMORROW X TOGETHER (Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai)

BTS
(J-hope, RM, V)

ITZY
(Yeji, Lia)

EXO
(Kai)

~~~

This is my first fanfic that isn't about EXO, NCT, or Chinese historical fiction, so please be patient with me as I may make some mistakes! Thanks so much for your support and please enjoy!

Essentially the "family drama" is that Minji's parents only support JYP Entertainment and dislike all the other companies, forbidding their kids from dating anyone outside of the company. Being large shareholders in JYP, they encourage the kids to date within that circle and make sure any hate mail gets investigated thoroughly. Strict? Yes, but there's a reason for this that will be revealed!

This is (obviously) an AU. Lee Know will have siblings and Bang Chan has had a girlfriend since before his debut. The timeline will be similar to the real world, but Kai's solo music will be a little warped. This is important to my timeline, so that's why it's changed a bit.

### This fictional story is based on a dream I had, and therefore any similarities to other stories are a pure coincidence as I probably haven't read them. ###

Thanks for reading! Enjoy ~~

XOXO