ten

I was thankful that I was at least allowed to continue living in the dorm with them, despite losing my job with the company. It gave me a space to feel like I was allowed to be myself and be free, and I didn't want to lose it for a moment.

My resolve to keep my relationship, despite the struggles it would bring on, became stronger every night that I stayed there. Each of the boys gave me the courage to continue, even if all I wanted to do was run away from it all.

The months passed slowly, with no company wanting me because of the falsehood my mother twisted into reality. As the boys trained and toured, I was stuck inside the dorm to clean or watch television. I still received texts from my favorite people, and I was able to sneak a hang out with them every once in a while, but they were also very busy people.

Almost frozen in time, the only thing I had the most time to do was find the evidence of my mother's lies. Digging deeper and deeper into the contract, her texts, and voicemails, I was able to see that she'd made the whole thing up.

I never once breached my contract. It was evident based on everything I'd read and heard.

She'd just hated me to my core and wanted me gone, wanted me to suffer for simply being born. It made me hate her guts, but I couldn't fight her. I didn't have any money, no lawyer to help me, or even anyone I could call to assist in figuring out what to do.

Sipping my coffee, I scrolled through my contacts, trying to see who I should call. And then I got a text from an unknown number.

[You're a worthless slut. You should do us all a favor and jump off a bridge.]

I froze as the memories of all the hate mail and death threats I'd received since the day my brother debuted. My breath was ragged and quick, a panic attack setting in at a fast pace.

I dialed the phone number of someone I knew would run to me and save me.

"Oppa," I whispered, trying to not cry.

"What's wrong?" He asked, panic in his voice.

"Can you come home? I need help calming this panic attack down." I answered, earning a quick affirmation from him before I heard shuffling.

The phone went dead, letting me know he'd hung up as he ran out the door. I laid myself down on the floor, trying to find a comfortable position to calm down easier. The tears wouldn't stop flowing, and I couldn't get my heart to stop racing away.

"Minji-ah, I'm here." I turned my head to the door, crying out loud as he ran to me and grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. "What's wrong? Tell me what happened?"

"There is someone who hates me. They got my number somehow and told me to kill myself." I explained in between sobs. "It just made me remember everything that I'd been sent over the years, and now I'm like this."

"It's okay. I'm here, and they can't hurt you. Not while I'm here with you." He whispered, brushing back my hair and kissing my forehead.

A few minutes pass, and now my sobs were calmed down to just breathing. He kept holding me, softly swaying back and forth as if I was a child he was comforting. I was given time to think, and I made a final decision to keep him close.

"I, I don't think I want to dance anymore," I stated, making him too at me with confusion.

"But you're so talented! Why are you giving up?" He asked, earning a sigh.

"I won't be allowed to dance for a while. Instead of just sitting here and waiting for that day to come, I'd rather fight it directly." I explained, looking at him with determination. "I want to become a lawyer, and win my innocence back."

"That'll take years. Will you be able to handle it?" He questioned, earning a smile as I nodded. "I'll be here, waiting for you to come back victoriously."

"I'm not leaving you, don't you ever even worry about that," I replied, kissing him gently.

The kisses got a little more heated, and I felt myself tense up with excitement and nerves as he carried me to our room, not once releasing me from his lips. I shivered as he shut the door with his foot, not even stopping his kisses as he laid us down on the bed.

I woke up to his embrace, still softly snoring as he held me. We'd worn ourselves out and fallen asleep as we heard the other boys finally come home, not even bothering to greet them. As I lay there, watching him sleep, I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms.

"If you keep staring, we'll have to have our fourth round." I began to blush as he opened his eyes, smirking at my innocence.

"Not with the others home," I replied, making him playfully pout before kissing me despite my protests. "Oppa, thank you. For everything you've done to help me feel like myself."

"It's not something to worry yourself over. I love you, and that's why I do all these things for you." He said, earning a small gasp and a deeper blush from me. "I love you, Minji-ah."

"I love you too, Yeonjun Oppa," I replied, making him pout childishly again. "Yeonjun-ah."

"That's better. Say it like that now, hmm?" He asked, earning a nod as I kissed him again.

"Hey, can you guys stop your flirting? We're all awake and can hear it." Soobin announced through the door, making us laugh. "Come on out and let's grab some breakfast, yeah?"

We quickly got up and changed, teasing one another about how cute the other was. As we sat at the table, the other boys were smiling schemingly.

"How far did you guys end up going?" Beomgyu asked, making the younger boys blush from embarrassment.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I replied, earning laughter as I sipped my orange juice.

"I'll never tell," Yeonjun added, kissing my neck and making the others groan in disgust.