two

"Shh! Don't say it too loud! There are stalker fans everywhere." He quickly said, covering my mouth and looking around. "How did you recognize me anyway?"

"I just had a meeting in your company, and was introduced to your group as a backup dancer." I softly answered, still blushing at the fact that I was on top of him.

He finally realized our compromised positions and blushed as well, letting me go and allowing me to get up. I helped him up and then yelped as he dragged me around the corner to a more hidden area.

"So you're going to be working with us?" He asked, crossing his arms a little. I could tell my answer seemed too much to be believed, so it made him a little wary.

"Yes. I can show you the paperwork right now if you like. I have my copy in my bag." I answered, opening my purse and pulling out the papers.

I shoved them into his face, and he quickly read over the first page. After that, he seemed to relax a little.

"I wouldn't ever lie, Mr. Choi," I told him, chuckling a little as I put the paperwork back in its original place. "My name is Lee Minji. It's nice to officially meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well. When will you be working with us?" He questioned, shaking my hand.

"Next week. I'll need to schedule out my other dances as well, so I need a little time." I replied, smiling at how interesting he was. "I looked forward to seeing you then, but for now, I'd like to get coffee before I am late for my next appointment."

"I'll pay since I ran into you. Treat it as an apology and a welcome to the team gift." He told me, grabbing my hand again and leading me inside.

After ordering the coffee, he said his goodbyes and then ran off, presumably late for his own meeting. I grabbed my order and then went in the opposite direction, heading towards the next building I was planning on working at.

"My parents would kill me if they knew I was doing this," I whispered, chuckling to myself as I stood outside the most famous company in the country.

When I sat down in the office, I began to sweat again from nerves. Not only was I in the company, but I was also sitting across from one of the most famous boys from one of the company's biggest groups. He smiled softly, making my heart swoon a little, but I needed to stay focused. A good backup dancer has good chemistry with the focus but knows better than to catch feelings.

"I've got my solo debut coming up, and everyone recommended you as a dancer. You've got great skill and come from a family of dancers." He spoke up, sipping his own coffee.

"You speak too highly of me," I replied, making him chuckle.

"I'm not, but I do appreciate your politeness." He told me, smiling at me. "I trust that we'll get along well, and I look forward to seeing you again."

After a few more minutes of talking, I signed the contract and then walked around, getting aquatinted with the scene. I still couldn't get over how I'd just talked with the famous Kai of EXO, so I decided to take a walk in the local park before going home.

"Noona." I looked up to see Felix standing over me, a huge smile on his face.

"What are you doing over here? Shouldn't you be in the dorms?" I asked, chuckling as he sat next to me on the bench.

"It's our day off tomorrow, so the schedule was light today." He answered, sighing as he leaned his head back. "Lee Know Hyung wanted to come home and I was dragged along since I didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Doesn't Chan Oppa take you everywhere?" I questioned, making him roll his eyes. "Ah, is he home as well?"

"Minjung Noona grabbed him immediately and pulled him to her room. There was no way I was going to stay there with that going on." He explained, making me roll my eyes. "Ah, your mother wants me to bring you home, though. She said it's time to eat and there's no arguing."

"Fine. I'm done with my appointments anyways." I said, earning a chuckle from him.

It was a comfortable silence as we walked back to the house, neither of us awkward with one another. We'd known each other since their debut and became friends easily since we had a lot in common.

"Ah, good. You're both here!" My mother was happy when Felix and I came walking in, smiling with a scheme as usual whenever we were together. "Are we dating yet?"

"Eomma!" I said, exasperated with her usual question whenever Felix and I were together.

"We're just friends, Eomma." He added, smiling at my irritation.

"Aw, but you two look so good together. You'll have beautiful children if you guys got together!" She replied, making me roll my eyes again. "Don't be so against it, Minji. He's a good boy and you'd be a good match."

"Thanks, Eomma, but I don't plan on dating anyone yet. And Felix is just a friend to me, so I'd like it if you stopped pushing us to date." I told her, earning a sigh from her as she surrendered.

I helped her grab the remaining dishes from the kitchen, teasing Minho Oppa for being too tired to help, and then sat down at the table with the three of them.

"Go get your sister." My mother reminded me, making me sigh. I didn't want to walk in on them, but I knew I needed to if I wanted to keep my mother happy.

I knocked on the door, praying they heard it. A disheveled Chris opened the door, looking a little tired and sweaty. I smiled and waved, making him chuckle.

"Were we too loud?" He asked, earning a chuckle as I shook my head.

"I just got home. But Eomma wants you both at the table now, since it's time to eat." I answered, making him nod and then close the door.

A few minutes later, all six of us were happily eating together, talking about this or that. My mother, as always, brought up a marriage between Chris and Minjung, which made my sister blush as he just smiled.

"Soon. I promise." He told us, making us all smile excitedly.