Chapter 6

When Karkat and Cronus had finished their pancakes Karkat looked preoccupied. More so than usual. "Hey, Cro?" He frowned, biting his lip slightly.

Cronus had looked up from where he had been doing the dishes and raised an eyebrow, frowninng a bit as well. "Yeah, Kar?"

Karkat's frown only deepened and he sighed. "What are we going to tell Kankri? I mean, he probably won't lecture us. He lectured me for nine hours once. But, still. How do you think he'll react?"

Cronus frowned and shrugged. "I honestly think he'll lecture us a lot. But vwe gotta go sooner or later. I mean, he's gonna find out evwentually."
Karkat nodded and sighed, going to sit down on the couch and humming quietly as he did so, Cronus following close behind him. "You okay, kar?"

Karkat nodded and sighed lightly. "Let's watch a movie or some shit. I'm bored." Cronus nodded and smiled.

"Sure. You vwanna pick?" He gestured towards the movies and raised an eyebrow.

Karkat nodded and tilted his head slightly, standing up and moving to the shelf, searching through the many movies there, eventually finding one and holding it up. "The Troll Princess Bride. A cinematical classic. It's a fucking masterpiece. I'm surprised you have it."

Eyerolls are hard without pupils, Cronus thought. "Vwhat? Vwhy? Do you think I don't havwe good movwies or somefin? Cod."

"Just shut up and watch. Fuck you."

"Maybe later." Cronus smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Karkat blushed softly and rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up, Cronus."

Cronus kissed his cheek and gave a small smile, purring quietly. "You know you love me," He teased lightly as Karkat stuck his tongue out at him

"Shut up, bulgefuck. Yes, I do love you, unfortunately." Cronus pouted lightly at that.

"Vwowv cruel." He murmured and Karkat wished yet again to have eyerolls.

"Shut up, you idiotic bulgefuck." He murmured and Cronus chuckled lightly.

"Come on, you knowv you lovwe me." He murmured into his hair.

"Unfortunately, yes, I fucking do." He muttered back, smiling a bit.

Cronus grinned and kissed the tip of his little matesprits horn, grinning. Karkat squeaked lightly and blushed.

Cronus chuckled again as Karkat laid his head on his shoulder, sighing contently and purring softly. Karkat bit his lip, looking as if he wanted to say something. Cronus figured that he would tell him when he was ready, but a bit of prompting wouldn't hurt. "Somethin' on your mind, babe?"

Karkat hesitated then nodded softly and looked at him. "Have you ever thought about p-pailing?"

~~~

Hey, bitches!

So, smut in the next chapter. Should I skip it or make it very graphic and detailed? Tell me in the comments, I care what you guys want!
Anyways, sorry for being gone for a while, again. Writers block is kicking my ass. See ya later!
Love always, Sethy.