✨Enchanted Threads✨

This is my birthday special update because I have been dying to write this book, and here it is !!

Yes! ✨

Word count:-2535

(Outfit up there)

°

°

°

🦋❤️🦋

😏

Third person's POV:-

The wind, a gentle caress, wove through the trees, orchestrating a delicate dance of leaves. The field, a tapestry of colors, hosted a lively congregation of vibrant flowers, lush green plants, and towering trees. A majestic lake, bathed in the soft purple hues of its water, sparkled beneath the brilliant sun. Magic permeated the air, creating an oasis of tranquility. The playful chirps from colorful birds harmonized with the laughter and chatter of various creatures on the ground and in the sky.

Amid this living tableau, a small figure sat beneath a tree, cradling a delicate baby blue and white flower. A pout adorned her face as her lilac eyes focused on the flower's intricate details. Creamy white hair swayed with the breeze, and a flowing white dress embraced her. Long, soft eyelashes fluttered against her rosy cheeks, creating an ethereal visage.

A deep voice, as if emerging from the heart of the enchantment, called out, "Thea." Creatures nearby turned their gaze toward the small girl and the imposing figure standing before her, black wings unfurled. A hush fell over the onlookers, their whispers silenced by a deathly glare from the ominous figure. With a dismissive roll of his eyes, the wings folded away, and he approached the girl, who sat under the tree, fiddling with the flower.

Althea continued her absentminded gaze, lilac eyes slightly glossed over. Lix sighed deeply. He knew she was sad again despite instructing her to wait for him in class. A fragile girl like her shouldn't be left alone, especially among the less-than-friendly demons.

"Are we sad again?" Lix asked, bending down to one knee and studying her face. Her response came as a nod, her cheeks slightly puffed. Mumbling to herself, she questioned why she didn't have wings like Lix. 

"Because you are special, Thea," Lix said, patting her hair. This elicited a pout from her, and she looked up at him. Lix smiled, the weight of her innocence tugging at his heart.

"Me..spe.. special?" she questioned, blinking her wide lilac eyes in confusion and curiosity. Lix nodded, gesturing toward the flying angels and demons. Hesitant, Althea turned her gaze toward them. "Don't they look so common?" Lix remarked with a sad smile. Puzzled, she glanced at them and back at him. "Wh..what do you mean?" she asked softly. Lix chuckled, pointing out the uniformity of their powers and wings, then pointing between her eyes.