✨Evelyn Stormheart✨

Word count:- 3864

:

:

:

:

💕🌸💕

✨💕✨

Third person's pov;-

A man dressed in a suit stood outside Althea's apartment door, earning glances from people passing by; he had a cold face and sharp silver eyes. He looked young but nicely built, but by his eyes, one clear thing was that he was an angel because the eye colors assigned to angels were blue, silver, brown, and hazel when, on the other hand, Demons usually have black and dark red eyes. So it was easy to recognize their identity.

He slowly raised his hand from his side and knocked on the door, waiting patiently for the little angel to open it. The guy passing by scanned him up and down skeptically before opening the elevator and getting inside.

That man glanced down at his watch and let out a soft sigh; as soon as that soft breath left his lips, the door was pulled open by a lilac, doe-eyed creature. Her lips were molded into a cheeky smile, and her eyes twinkled with happiness and excitement.

"Uncle Orion!" She squealed before opening her arms and hugging him tightly; that man just let out a soft, generous chuckle at her cute antics and gently patted her head with his big palm.

"Hello, princess," his deep voice greeted her, making her huff and pull away from him; she smiled up at him, almost bouncing in excitement. Orion seemed to notice that, so he bowed his head slightly. "Ready to meet your father, princess?" He asked, even though he was well aware of her answer. Althea giggled at that question. "Of course, silly," she said before turning on her feet and skipping to the elevator. The face of that bad changed into a stern expression as soon as she left, and he glanced back at those two big guards standing near the elevator, gesturing them to follow her. They both nodded their heads, walking behind her inside the elevator.

Orion grabbed the door and was about to shut it, but suddenly, a thought stuck him in the head. He clicked his tongue, looking over at the elevator, which was already closed.

With a soft sigh, he shook his head and smiled before walking inside the apartment and closing the door behind his back.

On the other hand, Althea was too excited to go back home and see her father; she was bouncing in the backseat of the car like some bunny. The guards smiled at her, looking through the car's open windows and waiting for Orion.

Althea huffed and scooted closer to the door, looking at those bluff figures. " Ru...why aren't we going?" She asked, pouting up at the guard with golden hair and sharp, icy blue eyes; a broad smile appeared on his face upon hearing his unique nickname after such a long time. He turned around and bent down so he was face-to-face with her.

"So, we gonna leave that grumpy old man here?" He asked, shrugging and giving him a charming smirk. Althea giggled at his question. "Nooo an..and he isn't old," she said, shaking her head at him; Rufus just squinted his eyes." So he is grumpy, agree?" He asked, raising his hand like they were signing some deal. Althea stuck out her bottom lip, thinking before shaking her tiny hand with him. "I mean.... yeah, a little," she whispered like she was telling him some secret. Rufus passed her a pleased look, and Walter just shook his head at his silly behavior.

They were long big brothers to her because she grew up playing with them; of course, they are immortals. They don't age; they were all big when she was born and look even now. Althea's father took them in way before she was born and made them the best warriors of the realm, and he treated them just like his own sons, but at the same time, he didn't get that satisfaction, so the result of that longing was Althea.