✨ Moonlit Mischief ✨

(Outfit if you were wondering)

:

:

:

:

✨🍷✨

✨🥂✨

✨🥂✨

Third person's POV:-

"Y..you?"

The world around Sirius crumbled and distorted, mirroring the collapse of a glitching video game. The ground beneath him quivered, trees splintered and tumbled, rocks separated and slid away. His eyes widened with disbelief as he desperately sought the little figure amid the chaos. However, she was nowhere to be found.

In a frantic pursuit, he sprinted towards the enchanting waterfall, scanning the surroundings for any sign of her presence. His feet moved mechanically, keeping him steady despite the disintegrating reality. As he reached the water's edge, he extended his hand towards the cascading liquid, hoping for a connection to anchor him.

But the ground beneath him betrayed its solidity, the surface cracking and sinking. Panic seized him as he teetered on the precipice, his eyes wide with the impending abyss. The darkness enveloped him, swallowing his form as he descended into the void.

"FUCK!"

The expletive echoed in the emptiness, marking the boundary between the dreamlike illusion and the unknown depths into which he descended.

:

:

:

:

"Althea! Yo, Thea, wakie wakie." Althea felt someone shaking her body, but she didn't want to wake up, so she whined, snuggling further into the duvet. The guy trying to wake her up chuckled at her cuteness.

"Baby, don't you want to meet your teddy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling, knowing well enough that this would make her wake up instantly. And that's what happened. She gasped and opened her eyes, sitting on the bed with messy hair. Esarhal chuckled, looking at her disheveled state. Her eyes were droopy from sleep, her cheeks puffed, and her lips molded into a pout—she was the visual representation of an angel.

Althea let out a cute yawn, blinking her droopy eyes softly. "Good evening, Miss Althea," Esarhal chuckled, fixing her hair with his hands. They were soft and silky under his touch. Althea shifted her lilac eyes toward him and stared at him as if trying to recognize him.

"Chu?" She asked, tilting her head to the left. He gasped, placing his hand on his heart as if she had just hurt him.

"You don't remember me? It's me, Esa!" he said, bringing his face closer to her and pointing his index finger at his chest. Althea blinked at him slowly before bursting into loud giggles. His reaction was funny to her—his silly faces and the way his eyes widened—everything was too amusing for her, like a kid.