✨Lilac Whispers✨

(I attached a pic of Lix up there)

Enjoy ☺️

:

:

:

:

🌸✨🌸

✨🌸✨

Sirius's pov;-

"Missed me, my darling?"

I muttered, tilting my head and smirking down at her petite figure. She looked cute and fragile in the picture, but in reality, she seemed even more delicate—a tiny kitten against the wall, doe-eyed and filled with shock and fear.

Awww.

Poor little thing.

Yet, I couldn't deny the uniqueness of this angel. Those lilac, wide eyes—unlike anything I'd seen before. She was tiny, like a little kitten. Clad in a beautiful green dress that revealed her legs and tiny waist, she exuded innocence yet an unexpected allure.

What the hell?

What am I thinking?

"W..who are you?" Her small, frightened voice echoed in my ears, drawing my attention back to her. She looked at me with those doe eyes, her slightly sun-kissed skin and milky white hair giving her an almost ethereal appearance.

I can't deny it. I've encountered many angels and demons before, but this one... is definitely different.

"H..hello?" Her voice was sweet as if she had never raised it at anyone. It sounded delicate. "Hi... Althea," I said, lowering my voice and fisting my hands at my sides. I realized what I was doing; my brain wasn't listening to reason.

Why am I thinking like that? She's just an angel.

I watched as her eyes widened even more upon hearing her name from my lips. Her gaze trailed over to my wings, and a gasp escaped her lips. I raised an eyebrow at her odd behavior.

She smiled widely, looking back at me. "Sirius!" she exclaimed, her voice loud and squeaky. I squinted my eyes at her. No one had ever called me by my name, but for some reason, I wasn't even pissed.

It sounded good coming from her.

Shut up!

What the hell is going on with me?

I'm just here to take and kill her!

She attempted to get up on her feet, stumbling a bit. Her tongue was slightly stuck between her lips, and her focus was on stabilizing herself. She smiled to herself before walking over to me. I internally smirked; she was like a tiny little mouse. She stared up at me, her eyes filled with curiosity. Nobody had ever looked at me with that much interest or looked me in the eyes. This little thing was quite fearless.