✨ Whispers of the Otherworld:✨

Ignore the mistakes, please 🥺

❤️💞❤️

❤️💞❤️

Third person's pov;-

"PAPA!" Althea screamed, not wanting Sirius to come closer to her; tears were falling down her cheeks, and her teeth were digging into her bottom.

Sirius was shocked seeing her reaction. He never thought his little words would significantly affect her, but he instantly snapped his finger and cast a spell around the room so no voice could go out or magic could pass through the walls. Althea was a bit horrified by that because she saw him doing that. Her wide, wet, lilac eyes watched him as he closed his eyes and looked away from her for a moment; he looked back at her and sighed before teleporting near her, making her flinch and scream. She closed her eyes tightly in fear that he would hurt her because he was a demon and he wasn't a good one like her friends, but a soft, gentle touch on her hands made her open her wet eyes.

Her eyelids peeled open, and her eyes met with his dark and deep ones; she was slightly scared because of the Expressions which was on his face, but she flinched when a big hand wrapped around her small one, making her look down at her lap, she saw his big veiny hand gently removing her little hand from the book and taking the book away from her. Sirius held that book and put it on the table near the couch so she couldn't reach it before looking back at the little thing in front of him.

Her lip wobbled because she thought he was friendly and her friend, but he was also like those mean people who called her bad names. Sirius clicked his tongue against his teeth with a frown on his face. His other hand reached up, and he gently wiped her tears with his thumb even though she flinched at his touch. For some odd reason, Sirius didn't like that. He should be happy that she was just a weak angel, and he could easily hurt her, but he wasn't. It made him question his actions for a moment, but a hiccup from Althea made him snap back to reality.

Now she was all out sobbing and hiccuping like a little kid who got hurt. "I... I was... helping," she explained herself through her sobs, wiping her cheeks harshly with her palms. Sirius watched her for a second, and suddenly, he picked her up on his hips, making her stop sobbing for a moment due to shock.

She saw him gently grabbing her fluffy towel with his hand, taking it away, and putting it on the couch. She sniffed and rubbed her nose, blinking at him as he ran his hand through her wet hair. But when his hand finally reached the end of her hair, she gasped because her damp hair was all dry and done.

This made a smirk appear on his face; her reaction was priceless, just like a baby. But her tears still didn't stop; she was just slightly surprised. "Wanna see someone?" He asked, rubbing his thumb on her cheek. Althea tilted her head adorably, making his heart skip a beat when she blinked at him. He looked away momentarily and muttered something under his breath before looking back at her.