✨ Lost in Twilight✨

(Up there is a picture of her hair )

:

:

:

:

✨💫✨

💫✨💫

💫✨💫

🦋✨🦋

🦋✨🦋

Third person's POV:-

"Sir, wait, you can't go. I-"

"SHUT UP!" A tall, imposing figure spat, thundering through the opulent hallway. Red carpet sprawled across the floor, the walls adorned with intricate carvings, and guards stationed at strategic points. Standing between 5'8 and 5'9, the individual sprinted through the hallway, a thick book with a golden cover clutched against his side. Each thud of his heavy black boots echoed through the corridor, and his long, flowing white hair followed his every move. He would occasionally push back his thin-framed glasses with his index finger.

Finally, he stopped before a grand, brown wooden door adorned with two fiery dragon carvings. After deep breathing and wiping the sweat from his forehead with his black sleeve, he knocked on the door.

The silence lingered after the knock, only to be broken by a deep, calm voice from the other side.

"Come in."

The voice was so deep that it could drown anyone, and its calmness sent shivers down the visitor's spine. Giving himself a nod, he pushed the door open, entering the dimly lit room. Throughout, his eyes remained lowered. He gently closed the door behind him, stepped towards a massive table, and looked up.

There he sat, with one leg over the other, a cigarette dangling from his lips. He rocked left to right on the chair, blowing a thick cloud of smoke into the air. Cocking his head, his dark black eyes locked onto the newcomer, causing him to flinch in fear visibly.

"Hmm?" The seated figure raised an eyebrow, straightening his chair and fixing an intense gaze on the visitor, akin to a devil. The person before him nodded slightly before stepping forward and placing the thick book on the table. Sirius glanced down at the book, awaiting an explanation for its angelic contents.