𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

@𝗷𝗶𝗻𝟬 / 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝟬.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

Andrew wasn't the prideful type, ever. He was actually known for his self degrading ways that were turned more towards the funny side rather than the embarrassing one. Nevertheless, Andrew wasn't the classic alpha, macho prideful type guy. He could dominate you if he wanted to and he definitely did, regularly but he never made it his mission to dominate you. Now, one thing he was proud of was you. You were his biggest pride and joy, truly everything to him. This would turn into regular possessiveness from him that would then turn into mind blowing sex with him fucking himself so deep in you, there was no way for you not to scream how much you were his.

You'd think, over time, he'd get used to how proud he was to be yours. It would make sense even more since he became your husband. You both married pretty young, right after you'd finished college. He was young and so in love for you, both sets of parents were terrified to even try and talk you out of it. The way you loved him was also like no other, your way of knowing everything about him and his mood before he did simply outstanding. You two completed each other like soulmates would and it wouldn't be a reach to think you were, indeed, fated.

But to go back to his pride, you were his pride and joy, his everything and it became an even more blatant fact as he watched you pose in front of the cameras and paparazzis. The photographers were calling his name but he was looking at you and you only. Nothing other than the ease and comfort with which presented yourself to the people could bring such a smile on his face. His hand around your waist, you turned and posed for the people as if you were born for this and he couldn't help it, that unhealthy, primal desire he had to scream in front of all these people that he was yours and you were his in more than a simple girlfriend and boyfriend way.

Because yes, you were married, but no one knew other than your close friends, family and the members of the cast (and by members of the cast, he meant the directors and Emma, the nosy intuitive girl that you both liked and who had walked in on Andrew calling you his wife). The public and the fans had no idea and you liked it that way.

Did this stop him from wanting to reveal it every time someone made a comment or hit on you or him ? No. The amount of time he held back from flaunting his wedding band in the faces of those flirting with him was astronomical and it even became a ridiculous running joke between you both that you'd never have to worry about losing him to someone else because he'd be the first to lose his shit and start a rant on how utterly perfect you were for him and the world.