𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 | 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫

@𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶 / 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

Eren Jaeger was known as a legend on campus. Not only on the basketball court but with the ladies as well. If you had a girlfriend it was common knowledge to keep her away from him because lord knows once a girl catches sight of him all morals are thrown out the window. Fortunately he did have a type; short and little on the chubbier side. Of course Eren thought all women were gifts from god in their own way but something about manhandling a chubby short girl into any position he wanted until she was crying made his dick jump every time he thought about it.

That's where you come in.

It was a Friday night after a game and per usual there was a party in Eren's honor seeing as though he carried the entire team through their last game of the season. Eren was sitting on the couch nursing a red solo cup filled slightly with Hennessy taking small sips every now and again (eren is a dark liquor type of man i wont be elaborating). In the other hand he had a blunt pearled and ready and to be lit until he laid eyes on you. "Holy shit..." he whispered, taking your physique in.

Short was one way to put it, everyone in the room was basically towering over you. The tight black dress you were wearing hugged your curves in the best way possible, the skimpy material barely covering your ass. "Hey Con" Eren grunted slapping Connie in the chest but not once taking his eyes off of you, "who the fuck is that." Connie looked in your direction and smirked, "that Y/N but don't even waste your time she just got out of a breakup with Jean he dumped her" he chuckled making Eren roll his eyes.

Jean was the schools quarterback as well as the frat president of the house he was currently partying in. Eren had now noticed you were following Jean around like a lost puppy trying to get his attention but he ignored you pretending you weren't even there. Poor baby he thought to himself his heart wrenching when he saw tears brim your eyes. You were about to just call it quits and leave but Eren was quick hopping off the couch and right in front of you. "U-um excuse me" you mumbled, bringing your eyes up to the gorgeous emerald ones above you.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just saw how upset you were looking and was wondering if you wanted to share this?" he smiled holding the blunt in front of your face. You bit your lip contemplating if you wanted to take the risk of being seen with Eren. The girls here were very protective and cutthroat when it came to him plus Jean was not too far away and- what were you thinking??