𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 | 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

@𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶 / 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Toji was tending to the garden in his front yard when he heard the familiar voice of his next door neighbor shout, "Good morning Mr. Fushiguro! Beautiful day for gardening isn't it?"

Mr. Y/L/N was the old man that lived next to Toji, he's been here since Toji moved in and he'll probably still be here when he's long gone. That man will probably outlive everyone. "Good morning Mr. Y/L/N! It sure is! I see your petunias are starting to bloom" he chuckled, watering the last of the many flowers he had. "They sure are I can't wait to see my beauties in full bloom. How's Megumi?" he asked, taking a seat on one of the lawn chairs on his front porch. "Oh he's doing good, he's actually going camping with a friend for the week. I miss him terribly" Toji frowned, setting down the watering can.

He dusted off his hands on his jeans before bringing his attention back to the old man. "Are you expecting someone?" he asked, bringing a smile to Mr. Y/L/N face, "yes actually I'm expecting my granddaughter she's visiting from college for the summer! You see I'm getting foot surgery in about a week or so and she's going to keep an eye on the house and garden for me while I'm gone. Her name's Y/N she's truly a delight you'll love her" he smiled. Just as he was finishing his sentence a car pulled into the driveway and once he saw the woman that got out of the car it knocked the air out of Toji's lungs.

You looked absolutely beautiful. You were wearing a pink tank top with jean shorts that left very little to the imagination and your hair was down with a pink bandana covering it. "Hi grandpa!" you squealed, shutting the car door and running up the creaky stairs to greet your grandfather with a warm hug, "I've missed you so much!" "I've missed you too dear" he smiled, hugging you back, "follow me I want to introduce you to someone."

Toji cleared his throat and straightened his posture once he saw the two of you walking over, your breasts jiggling with every step you took. "Mr. Fushiguro meet Y/N, Y/N meet Mr. Fushiguro and his son Megumi moved in about 7 months ago and we've become quite good friends." You looked up at him with bright eyes and a pretty smile stretching your hand out to his, "it's very nice to meet you Mr. Fushiguro."

"Very nice to meet you too Y/N and please call me Toji" he smiled, shaking your much smaller hand. You couldn't help but notice how big he was compared to you and even your grandfather. He was extremely broad and it looked like the tight black shirt he had on would burst any moment from his nice build. "Okay...Toji" you giggled making Toji internally groan at you saying his name. If it wasn't for your grandfather standing right there he'd- wait what was he thinking? This was his friendly neighbor's granddaughter and all he could think of was taking her right here on the front lawn.