𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐌! 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

@𝗷𝗶𝗻𝟬 / 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝟬.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

Opening his eyes, Peter recognized the ceiling of his apartment. He felt heavy and had an absolute vicious headache but he had just woken up from the best sleep he had in a while. Groaning and wrapping himself in the heat of his bed sheets, he smiled sleepily at the source of warmth clinging to his body. Suddenly, realization hit him like a truck : why the fuck was there a random person in his bed ?

Turning around slowly, he recognized the face of a sleeping woman. He couldn't help but inspect it slowly. She was fucking beautiful, breathtaking even. Sleeping peacefully in his bed, like she was meant to be here, as if she had been sleeping here for years.

He could see the very distinct shape of her naked body, wrapped in his covers. The curve of your legs, one crossed over the other and forming a smooth line from your exposed feet to your shoulder. His eyes scanned over the bump of your hips, the slight swell of your breasts through the fabric had his cheeks turn red.

He smiled softly before shaking his head, it wasn't the moment to be daydreaming. He looked around and noticed the clothes on the floor, he could see his own and others, probably yours. On top of that, he recognized a bra and panties laying on the floor. Fuck.

He slept with her ?! How ? He knew how, obviously he knew how, hell his memory was coming back and the how was very vivid in his mind. Your moans and the feeling of your body around him had him blushing deeper and adverting his eyes from you. Seeing you laid like that in his bed wasn't helping the reaction he was having right now. He took a pillow to cover his growing erection and tried to figure out who you were.

He remembered the party he had decided to go to. Going to college meant a lot of those and while he avoided them regularly, he thought now would be a good time to start having fun. The break-up with Gwen, who was in London, had hit him hard and he just wanted to get better and move on. She was and he should too, that was the right thing to do. Now in the process of doing so, he had decided to get drunk, forgetting that the spider bite changed his alcohol tolerance. He couldn't really get drunk that easily now and the drinks weren't that good either so he decided on retreating to one of the bathrooms for a while before leaving.

He remembered now, you had hidden there with him. You wanted to catch a breath too, for the same reasons as him so you entered the bathroom and when you noticed him he invited you to sit in the bathtub with him. You both started talking pretty quickly and he didn't know how or why but that had been enough to make him feel dizzy, your presence was intoxicating. He had been the one to initiate the first contact, pulling you closer to him by the ankles as you sat in front of him. Playing along, you sat on your knees and started playing with his hair.