𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 | 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭

@𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶 / 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘇𝗶.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

"Min? I'm home!" you called out shutting the door behind you. You set your keys on the hook Armin bought specifically for you to keep you from losing your keys anymore than you already have (what would u do without him <3). "Huh his cars here but it's so quiet..." you mumbled to yourself kicking off your shoes on the walk to your room.

The house was spotless as usual but there was no sign of Armin and you knew for a fact he was home due to the lavender candles that were lit on the counter. Living with Armin Arlert you picked up a few things about him and one of the major things was having lit candles with no one in the house, something he constantly scolded you for but dropped it once he saw your pouting face insisting that mistakes happen.

You figured he was in his room and decided to leave him be exhausted from the mall trip you took with your friends. You were expecting to see your bed neatly made along with your pajamas neatly folded on top of it, but what you got was much much better. There was Armin lying in your bed jerking off with something pressed against his nose, small whimpers and whines escaping his lips. What made it even better was poor baby didn't even notice you were in the room too consumed in his own pleasure.

"Oh Armin" you giggled immediately catching his attention, his blue eyes widening in horror at the sight of you. "Y/N! W-what are y-you doing here? I-I thought you were gonna be out till five" he cried feeling his eyes sting with tears. It was already embarrassing enough you caught him in the act, but what made it even worse was your outfit was doing no favors in the situation. The outfit was simple; a jean skirt with a white tank top. What caught his attention was the fact that you were braless your nipples hard from the coolness of your apartment.

"Sasha had to run unexpectedly so we called it a day. Is this what you do when I'm not home?" you questioned setting your shopping bags down, never once taking your eyes off him. Armin quickly pulled up his sweats keeping your panties in an iron grip hoping you wouldn't notice, "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to its just- fuck I had a dream about you and you were gone I just thought-"

"It's okay Min."

He looked at you in disbelief, the tears he was holding in finally spilling out. "W-what? No I- no it's not okay Y/N I'm sorry. I'll leave if you want I swear-" but he was shushed by you once again. You sat down next to him on the bed, setting a manicured hand on his shaking knee. "You said you had a dream about me, yeah?" you asked, giving his knee a gentle squeeze. Armin whimpered at the contact jerking his knee at your soft touch. "Yes...I did" he whispered his words barely audible. A gentle smile made its way onto your face at the confession. You had him right where you wanted him.