𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐄𝐃 | 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫

@𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 / 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀.𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺 

𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞𓆝𓆞

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . . . ╰──╮︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶╭──╯ . . . . .

isn't one sided love funny? when you love someone so deeply, so hopelessly, that you could do anything for them but they wouldn't do the same for you?

the concept of love always sounded weird for eren, but it was even weirder now, seeing you staring at jean with lovesick eyes, while he was looking the other way. what a dumb girl you were, obsessed with a boy who barely spoke to you. and what a dumb boy jean was, he had you wrapped around his finger but he didn't care. and eren was so upset about it. he was so tired of you and your slutty outfits to have jean's attention, your not so subtle moves to get closer to him, wrapping your arm around his and hoping to get his attention by pushing your tits against him. 

he could have asked you anything and you would have obeyed, no matter what. eren couldn't stand it anymore. was he jealous? no, absolutely not, he was sure he didn't have any feelings for you. he was just angry because jean did not realize how lucky he was to have a cute girl like you ready to obey his every command. if jean wasn't going to take advantage of that, eren sure will.

"yeah of course i'm right princess, jean only likes experienced people, virgins are a waste of time for him, he wants someone who knows what they're doing."

eren almost smiled, seeing the shiny glint of tears already starting to pour out of the corner of your eyes.

"but i'm not a virgin..." you weakly tried to explain, and this time eren had to bite his lips to keep from smiling.

"c'mon, you only had been in one relationship and it was one year ago, you guys fucked like what? sixth time? you're totally a virgin." he laughed mockingly, and the tears kept rolling on your face.

"oh don't cry pretty..." he softly said, and you could swear he sounded real, sincere, his caring green eyes staring at you from the corner of the bed where he was sitting.

but he wasn't, seeing tears rolling down on your cheeks made him wonder if you'd cry the same with his cock hitting the back of your throat. if you'd look at him the same as right now, with such a blind trust, such an unspoken devotion. he carefully ran his fingers across your forehead, and then he patted your head, like he would pat the head of a pet.