「Chapter 05」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 5: Midnight surprise and Mistress?

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

.・゜-: :-Both siblings that are now under the surname of Sano walks and follows the man in front of them...

"This will be your room from now on. Do you perhaps prefer seperate rooms?", my face was poker but on the inside I was screaming questions when he turned to us.

He was slightly smiling when he asked the question.

"Hello? Are you listening?", he went poker face...again? I just smiled. "We prefer being together. Because I loooovveee my brother so much!~", I giggle while hugging my brother's arm.

Daisuke awkwardly laughs and pats me back as imaginary cat ears and tails appear on me.

Kakucho nodded and prodded us inside.

══━━━━━━━━══
Midnight

I yawn while walking down the stairs. I suddenly woke up feeling thirsty. I don't want to wake Yasmine in such an ungodly hour, I fear she will be mad at me and secretly sabotage everything I do when I can just get water for myself.

Opening the fridge, my feet and arms tremble from the height. The water jug above was so tall that I needed a stool.

So I got one and stood on top of it. I finally got the water jug and boy was it heavy! How am I gonna put this down when I'm on a stool?!

I look around trying to find where I could put it. Distracted, a voice suddenly erupted throughout the dark room making me squeal and drop the water jug when a slender hand fortunately caught it.

"Careful!", said a voice. I couldn't see who it was because it was so dark.

Several men was behind him looking amused as I only blinked back. Someone chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "That woman produced such a cute spawn huh..?", he squeeshed my cheek and stretched it here and there making me unconsciously whine.

The lights went on and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the Bonten men. Luckily, the leader wasn't present.

With my vision coming to light. The man who was pinching me was the Elsa of the group.