「Chapter 14」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 13: The letter

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

You had hopes with what Kakucho told you. Yet you couldn't help but feel a little bit sad, questions come into mind.

Will it really happen?

How will he be able to do that?

Will he be safe after that?

Because considering Mikey's temper. Surely, he might be dead by now. He may be an executive, but opposing his orders are the same as having a death wish.

You were scared for the man. Your one and only ally.

You decided to sleep throughout the day and wait for the news. 4 days might not be long, you thought.

A tap on the shoulder woke you up from your slumber. You beamed at the man before you, you jumped up and hugged the man tight squealing. "Kaku-chan!", you giggle. But the corner of your lips fell a little seeing unexpected guests.

"Hey y/n"

The other executives was inside the room. Now your expression completely turned blank, especially your eyes which made the other executives shiver. They reminded you so much of Mikey. But how is that possible? You were born from a random man. You aren't even blood related with the cold leader.

'They just thought of coming here now? Only Kaku-chan made the effort to come here with his busy schedule', you frown. That was the reason why you were quite displeased with their presence.

"Hey princess-", you pout and added a remark cutting them off. "Don't call me that. You should call that to Aimi. After all, she's the real daughter", you turn away hiding your face in Kakucho's chest who was sweatdropping and smiling sheepishly.

"Prin- Y/n we're very sorry we didn't visit you. Our schedule was packed-"

"You should have called"

"You don't have a pho-"

"Kaku-chan has a phone, he visits me frequently", you were damn mad. They knew that, that was why some were sweating buckets, especially Ran who really adored you and couldn't handle the thought of his princess hating him. He hates Mikey's kid. She acts like a whore for pete's sake. Whining here and there demanding the world.

Ran sobbed and kneeled. "Princess I'm so sorry! Forgive this uncle just this once, I'll do anything!", your expression remained still and stared blankly at the man who was just embarassing himself.