「Chapter 06」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 6: The Spoiled Princess

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

.・゜-: :-Today would have been another normal day. Well that was what our protagonist hopes...

"I wanna eat in my room today please", I grumble grabbing a book and hopping on a chair.

Yasmine nods her head and walks outside. The meal might take some time to finish so I busied myself with this poetry book that just arrived yesterday. Kakucho-san knew about my love for poetry so he bought the most exclusive and the best books he knows.

*knock* *knock*

I raise my head with a confused face. "Yasmine is back? That fast?", I mutter to myself.

"Come in!", I said. The smile on my face instantly turned into a frown seeing the person entering my room with a smug look.

"Oh look at what we have here. A biatch", I sneer crossing my legs placing my book down and arms on each side of the arm chair.

Her blood boils from my comment and boldness. "How dare you eat in the room?! Only the sick will eat on their rooms!", she screams.

Apparently, her mother has quite the manners when in comes to household. She probably came here because of that, moreover she had been harrassing me since we met the day after and that was why I wanted to eat in my room today and apparently everyday.

"What of it? I'm also a lady here which means I do what I want", I shrug. She stomps her feet. "NO! I'M THE ONLY LADY! ME! ME! YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER WOMAN'S CHILD!"

I stare at her with my head held up high judging her with narrowed eyes as she struds towards me.

She grabs me by the collar which irked me. "Leave this place before I tell daddy lies", I chuckled darkly sending her chills which I noticed because her grip loosened a bit.

"Oh~ I'm so scared~", I fake an expression.

She grit her teeth and raised her hand. 'Everybody knows about her attitude and Mikey clearly told everyone not to bother me so a mark on my face won't hurt if it gives her punishment...'

That was the plan but Yasmine came in time and shoved her to the ground shielding me with a growl.

Aimi shook from the pressure and cried.

Seina and Kokonoi who happened to pass by heard the commotion and rushed towards the scene. Seina being the worried bitch of a mother she is, shoved the poor man with her speed forgetting he was even there.