「Chapter 21」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 21: Akashi Senju

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

A month has passed of being assisted by Ashley and surprisingly she hasn't done any malicious tricks on you. Was your assumptions all this while wrong? Maybe she just likes to make expressions like that.

"Young lady, Sir Hajime has asked me to dress you up today", Ashley raised a dress in her hands. She began to help you get dressed and styled your hair up.

That's right today—you are visiting the headquarters of Bonten!

From months staying cooped up in the main mansion you were finally invited to their headquarters. Kakucho strongly denied about the idea but Ran insisted because he wants you to be familiar with Bonten.

"Ashley says she can't come with me. But asked me to ride a blue car- ah! Must be that", you jog over to the said car and opened it. Upon opening it, a strange stench filled your noise. Something nasty mixed with something metallic.

The driver doesn't seemed to be there at the moment that is why you proceeded in complaining about the stench.

"Disgusting. Seriously what is it?", you felt the urge to puke.

On the other side of the seat under it, there was some white liquid on the black expensive fabric. "Ugh! What. The. Fuck? Hold up...", you inch your face a bit closer to see clearer. "Is that a puke? No- a saliva? Expired sauce?", you scratch your cheek. Was that the source of smell? Well it smelled stronger than before. "Geez don't they clean their car regularly?"

You squeezed yourself closer to the other side of the door. The car door finally opened and there was Sanzu!

'Sanzu is the driver? Is it really okay to appoint him once again?', you shivered remembering the time you were almost killed by an assassin because of his negligence if it wasn't for Isaiah that time.

"Ugh... those stupid bastards gave me the wrong one. Tsk, I'll take care of them once I finish this task", Sanzu threw a piece of folder fat with documents outside the window while you remained silent as you don't want to talk with him.

Sanzu started the car and roughly pressed the pedal, violently driving across the street. It's a good thing you already wore a seatbelt knowing it's not safe to not wear seatbelts. You were so lucky Sanzu wasn't talking to you the whole ride, but what rose your suspicion was why he stopped inside a deep dark tunnel.