「Chapter 23」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 23: Welcome back Big Brother

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

A blond kid stood in front of you with a fidgeting composure. Ashley was behind her holding her shoulders and smiling widely.

"This is my dear niece, Young Lady! You don't have any friends your age am I right? Being alone is boring. That is why Ran-sama has asked for a child your age to play with. My niece happened to be perfect!", she giggled. You stared at the girl in front of you, observing her.

"Y-you can call me Charlotte, Y/n-sama... t-ten years old", she stuttered while she continued staring at the ground not wanting to make eye contact.

'Ten years old? A year older than me yet she's that small? I might even be an inch taller than her!'

She kept blushing and fidgeting with the hems of her shirt. She was shy.

'She looks easy to bully honestly'

"I see! Let's go play Charlie!", you smiled at her making her flinch at your sudden gleeful voice and nickname.

'Let's see what these two are up to now. We can't judge a book by its cover, after all'

You could feel Charlotte's eyes on your shoulder from time to time. "Her name is Blanche", you told her making her flinch and blushed madly for being caught staring too much. You chuckle.

Blanche, the white kitten that Kakucho gave you often sat on your shoulder and surprisngly she didn't slip or fall on your shoulder. Blanche would always follow you everywhere. If she wasn't on your shoulder, she would be behind you following you just beside your feet as if she was some bodyguard.

What you like the most in Blanche was her feral side, whenever the other executives would come close to you and touch you, she would hiss and jump on them scratching them in the process. The other executives actually had scars on their arms and face because of Blanche. Except for Kakucho, Blanche would purr and rub itself on the man who in return would pet her gently.

It seems Blanche knows who to respect and not to respect. Everyone except Kakucho and you, Blanche hates. So now, you were kind of surprised when Blanche wouldn't hiss on Charlotte and would just stare at her or bluntly purr.