「Chapter 08」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 8: Kid's Fight

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

.・゜-: :-A peaceful morning. Under the umbrella with tea in hand, delicious sweets, and silence, nothing could break this peace right?

*Sip*

"Ah~ this is life~", you smile. Sunglasses on your face as you peacefully sip on your tea. "I will go get more snacks Lady", Yasmine gently says. You nod and turned to enjoying your peace.

*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*

'Oh dear. Not again'

You groan. "HEY!", Aimi spats with a stomp. You completely ignored the wild girl. Aimi stomped forward and attempted to pull your hair when you stood on time, a cup of tea still on hand. And the wild brat landing on the table, making the tea on the the kettle splash on her dress.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

You nonchalantly sip on your tea and watched Aimi squirm and scream in pain at how hot the tea was. "HOW DARE YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY IN PLACE?!", she screams.

You rolled your eyes. "I would be stupid if I complied", you responded with a deadpan face.

Aimi stood up not caring how soaked and painful it was and shouted with tears. "EVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE, UNCLES NEVER SPARED ME A GLANCE NOR GIVE ME GIFTS FROM THEIR TRIPS ANYMORE!! WHY DID THEY GIVE IT TO YOU?! IT SHOULD BE MINE! MINE!!"

Your face crunched in distaste. 'Don't her throat hurt from all the yelling?'

"Is it my fault I'm better?", you flip your hair and put a hand on your waist with a sly smirk teasing her. Aimi was getting redder and redder. "ARGGH!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!", Aimi pounced on you who didn't get to dodge in time.

"Ack! Get off bitch!"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"THIS IS MY F-ING HOUSE TOO YOU SPOILED RACIST!!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SPOILED?!"

"REALLY?! THAT'S THE PART THAT UPSETS YOU?!!"

"I SAID LEAVE!"

"AND I SAID LET GO!"

The fight went on with Aimi on top and you struggling and busy pushing the red head off you. "YOUNG LADY!", Yasmine runs in a hurry the snacks on the tray in her hand now meets the hard ground.

All the Bonten members came home from their trip when they suddenly witness your maid rushing out to the garden as if chasing onto something.

They checked it out and was shocked.