「Chapter 09」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 9: A bloody encounter

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

(Warning: Blood and trauma?)

.・゜-: :-It will be eventful they said. It will be full of memories they said, so why?-

"Great. You are great. I deeply underestimated you little girl", you tightened your grip on your bleeding arm. You might be surprised by how things escalated this quick.

An hour ago you were just peacefully walking by the hallway when a maid came up to you telling you Hajime Kokonoi was asking for you. She said it was a party and the maid seems to know that the executives dote on you not that the men tried to hide it either.

You hesitated for a bit before finally giving in. You followed the maid not knowing where you were even being led to. You didn't know how you ended up in a random warehouse either. But one thing is a fact. You were kidnapped!

"It was hard getting close to you these days. Thankfully I paid those guards quite a bounty", she sneered. The Bonten executives hired a bodyguard to protect you. But it seems they weren't loyal and just complete trash.

So right now, Seina stood before you, who was kneeling and holding your bleeding arm as she smirked maliciously holding a knife with your blood smeared on it.

"Funny how you tried to take my daughter's place, now listen here you bitch-", Seina grabbed a fistful of your hair and brought your face close to her. "My husband may have said a word about not touching you. But who am I to listen to his words? I'm his wife. The woman of Manjiro Sano! And your mother is just a bitch who sticked close to my man", she says as veins popped on her temple.

You can't even understand your emotions right now. 'Mom? What about her? What is she talking about?'

"You can't spout nonsense about my mother like that you witch!", you scream when she slapped you in your face. "Like mother like daughter. Finally showing your true colors huh you sneaky little rat?"

You bit your bottom lip hard enough that blood dripped to the ground. You got up and ignored the pain. "What are you talking about?", her eyes dangerously glowed. You stepped back. "You're gonna die now anyways", she raised her knife as you stepped back. "You and your mother are really the same. One of a kind. Your face resembles her, the moment I saw you. My blood boiled, to the point it makes my skin itch and crawl. To the point I wanted to slit you throat right there"

You tripped and fell on your back. 'This woman's obsessed!'

"WHY DO YOU HATE MY MOTHER SO MUCH!?", you scream. She stopped in her tracks lowering her knife, her crazed expression once again painting her face. "Why? You ask... Why? Let me tell you a story~", she spoke with a sudden gentle and menacing smile as her cheeks flushed with how crazy she got.