Chapter Four Taking Her Back

Blake's Prov

HOW DARE THAT PATHETIC MUTT MARK MY MATE!! There are no words in existence can describe how pissed I'am. Spring may be innocent this time but this time she is coming with me every where weather she likes it or not! Pacing back and forth I waited for the servants to finish putting all my stuff into the tower that is connected to the castle. To be honest I aways wanted my room to be in the center of the entire castle and now it is.

That is the only place my beloved is truly safe other than being by my side at all times. I already miss looking into her dark blue eyes that light up when surprised. "Brother it's time." Drain said as he came to me. Not sayinga word I left to join the trackers. They followed her scent till they lost it, then I was my turn to sence her out. Our best worriors followed be egar to get their princess back as well.

The pull lead me to the third floor window and with my night vision I see my little one asleep and that mutt's arm is wrapped around her. Rage quickly filed me and the urge to kill him and to finish the mating with Spring was early unbreakable.

Instead of being reckless and walking all the mutts up I just opened the window and gently pulled my beloved to my body. Her body felt warmer than it should be and her breathing was un even. Looking over at alpha Zandan I silently checked to make sure he was still asleep. He was so I climbed out the window and Drain closed the window down. He looked at her and put his hand on her forehead. He looked at me and mouthed she has a high fever.

Carrying her piggy back was simple and quick. It was conformable for her and she stayed asleep. Taking her to the hospital wing with my brother and parents tagging along. "This is the young princess?" Glitter asked. She is the female vampire nurse/doctor. Setting Spring down on the examination bed Glitter shoed us all out.

Waiting was a pain when you just her the doctor and not the one you are worried about. "Prince Blake she is fine but there is something you should know." Glitter paused as she took a breath. "The Princess is ill do to stress. I advise that she is not to walk for six days and no physical activities." Glitter said finally. "Thanks doc." I said and went to get Spring.

Using my vampire speed I got to our new room and cuddled her to my chest as I laid down. Watching her sleep was fascinating. I know that it sounds like I'm a stalker but I'm not. "Hon we need to talk." My mom said as she quitely entered my room."Yes I know the wedding will take place in two days." I said. She looked at me then to Spring. "Don't force her into anything she isn't ready for son." She said before leaving.

I wouldn't force her. But the guy the hurt her in the oast will die soon. I have learned of his wear abouts and two of my assassins are going to kill him. "Zandan that wasn't nice." Spring pouted in her sleep and punched me. I growled but not loud enough to wake her but to no avail she woke up.

"You're safe little one." I said soothingly. She went to move away from me but didn't get to far due to being handcuffed to the bed. "You're a selfish ass." She said darkly. "We have to do something about that foul language." I replied glaring at her. "If you haven't of kidnapped me and tieing me to a damn bed I wouldn't be cusing!" She yelled back.

"Blake she isn't to be walking remember." Drain warned and picked Spring up then plopped her down on my lap. "You're an ass too." She mumbled and the look on his face was priceless. My beloved is either courageous or plain stupid. "Touch me again and see what happens." She said each word laced in venom. The promise behind her threat was clear.

He stepped toward her and there she goes. This would of been funny to watch if it were some other human. I think her nickname will be little bad ass. They fought untill Drain was on the ground and Spring sitting on him. "Okay that's enough we don't want a bloody mess." I said while attempting to pick Spring up.

She twisted her body in my arms hit me hard in the face. Next thing I know I'm brought to my knees then I see an incoming knee. Her knee connected with my nose and I fell backwards. In the background I hear crashing and banging. "Aaahhhh!!" I heard someone yell. Sitting up I see Drain getting his head slammed repeatedly on the ground.

Getting up to my feet she looked at me and with all her strength she threw my brother at me. "You didn't check to see if she was a street fighter did you?" My brother asked. "No I didn't. What brought this up?" I asked with a raised eyerow. "The reason is because her and my beloved were street fighters. Mess with one you mess with both and you get an ass kicking in the end." Drain said looking over at Spring. "Well that explains the mean streak in her." I said. "That's not all Blake she is a racer as well." Drain said putting empathis on racer.

"Drain your just sour because you got beat by a girl." Spring said looking at my brother. "Your dangerous when you're behind the wheel." Drain said back and Spring smirked. "You two haven't seen anything yet." She said and by the tone she used she was serious. What the hell this is going to be interesting.

Sence she was occupied by my brother I used my vampire speed and lifted her up anf at her on my lap. Tilting her head on my shoulder I bit into her neck. Sinking my fangs deep in her neck removed the mutts claim on her and marked her as mine again. She screamed and struggled but soon stopped. "Little one next time a dog takes you jump off it's back." I said to her sternly. She looked at me like you better have nine lives.