Chapter Eight Not Cool

Blake's Prov

After smoking my head on the floor Spring is laughing extremely hard. Her tablet was out looking at what she was watching, I see the tail end were I smoked my head. "Hahaha very funny now delete that." I said to her. She looked at me like you better have nine lives. "What did you do?" I asked her. She held her hand out for my phone so I let her type on it but it didn't leave my hand.

When she stopped I looked at it and she posted the video on YouTube. "Spring take it off YouTube right this instant." I ordered her. She just laughed and laughed till she was struggling to breathe. Damn it now people will know. "Chill out people will on think that it was faked." She siad once she composed herself.

"Take it off before I tickle you till you do." I said to her with a evil smirk on my face. "You'd have to catch me first play boy bunny." She replied taking off sprinting up the stairs. Chasing after her I ran into interface from the guards Jermaine assigned to her. They growled but Jermaine had them let me even though the beta didn't like it and kept growling at me, what a bitch.

"Why you in my territory hybrid?" Jermaine said darkly and kept Spring caged behind him. "I want my mate that's why I've came here." I answered him. Right on cue Spring flips me the damn bird. "Not now little one people are watching." I said, an her arms and formed disappeared from behind him. Not this hide and seek again. "I believe my dear cousin has other plans hybrid. I wouldn't be surprised if you gave her back to me in two days of having her." He said in a matter of fact tone.

Next thing I know is my boys being in pain and I'm on my knees cupping them trying to ease the pain. That's when I hear Spring's uproar of hyenic laughter. I sware she is try to make me unable to give her kids. "That was for marking me again with out my permission. Blake you should get your hairy butt spiders checked out." She said and this time her voice came behind me then my ass was in pain. "Haha hole in one check." She had no idea she is making this worse for herself when I get her home.

So now my boys feel better but know that my ass hurts I can't really walk with out waddling like a freaking penguin. Don't get me wrong I like penguins their short evil little basterds. Looking up I see Spring with a paint ball gun in her hands. "If you keep this up I won't be able to give you children." I said to her. The response she gave me I wasn't expecting. "Who said you're going to be their father."

"Mate needs to learn to respect us!" My wolf said angerly. "We will when we get her home. She'll be fully mated and kept by my side at all times." I replied to him and he agreed afterwards and calmed down some. Jermaine must of figured out ehat I was thinking because he shifted again an lifted Spring off the ground and ran with her in his jaws. "Damn our mate is short if he can carry her like a pup!" My wolf said in surprise. "Yeah she's short compared to us." I said and ran after them.

Running after Jermaine was difficult considering both of us are white wolves and I'm half vampire. You may think that it should make you faster, but that isn't true. Especially when you got his pack hot on your ass. When I took my eyes of Jermaine whom is still carrying Spring to get rid of a pest I lost track of them. Sense I've marked her again I can hear her thoughts so that helped to my advantage.

Jermaine left her by a large brown maple tree and from her thoughts she was in the tree thinking she is safer up there. Jumping from limb to limb I spotted her about half way up the maple tree. Coming up behind her I wrapped my left arm around her waist and arms and my right hand over her mouth. She thrashed around and her screams are muffled. I leaned over her body and whispered in her ear. "Hope you had fun little one because now you're in deep trouble. Who knows maybe you'll be bed ridden for a while." I said as her heart rate spiked.

Tears fell from her eyes as I jumped from tree to tree. When we got to the airport Drain was waiting on our private jet. He looked at her then to me an nodded. Carrying her to my room on the jet I tied her to it. She pleaded for me not to but she needs to understand she is mine forever. Even if it means locking her up.