Chapter Nine Forced

Blake's Prov

"She'll forgive you brother just give her time." Drain said to me like he understands. "Also keep a close eye on her I don't want you to go threw what I did a long time ago." Yes him and his mate that was a bloody mess. "Drain how will she forgive me when I took her against her will." I said regretting the pain I put her through. "She will now that the bond is complete." He said to me then left.

"Do you smell that?!" My wolf asked panicked. Taking in a deep breath the smell of her blood was strong. Using my vampire speed I was in my room in time to see her struggling against the handcuffs. "Little one stop. Calm down, I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that to you." I said as I uncuffed her and held her to my chest. She cried and cried and couldn't move without collapsing to the ground do to the pain and wariness.

"I want to talk to mate." My wolf said and before I could say no he already took over my body. He shut me out and wouldn't let me see what he was doing.

Tray's Prov (Blake's wolf)

Since I have control over his body I can do what I want. My mate was still crying so I kissed her. "Hush little mate. If you keep crying I'll take you as well." I said to her. Fear crossed her facial features and pulled away from me. Losing control I mated her and kissed her senseless. "How dare you hurt her like that. I Blake Ramond State reject you Tray as my inner wolf." Blake's words rang through my head.

Pain ripped though us an soon I end up back in the pit of waiting wolf spirits. How do you like that, forced out because I mated with my mate. "It was very wrong of you Tray. That girl is human so being rough like you were with her hurt her so much more." Drake growled at me. "Some mate you were! I don't see why you..." He said before vanishing. Wanting to know who he is paired with I walked over to a pool that lets us see.

Rage filled me when he got the one I was paired with. Everyone that was here looked at me like what crawled up your ass.

Blake's Prov

I've been switching back and forth between my new wolf and I talking to my mate. I didn't expect her to forgive me but she did. The only thing is she said I was in the dog house. And yes she had to explain what that ment. It ment that I'm not aloud to touch her anywhere but her hands. I'm very greatful to Drake for helping me and for getting her to understand how important she is to me.

"Thanks Drake but I have a feeling she will at some point attempt something." I said to him. "Welcome but umm...Blake how old is she?" He asked me and honestly I like him better than Tray. Tray was all about himself. "She will be seventeen soon." I replied. "May I talk to her again?" He asked me. He understood my hesitation but didn't push it. "Maybe when we get her home I'll let you talk to her because she looks very tired. And I have to get her to the hospital." I told him and he was fine with that.

She forgave me but according to he thoughts she definitely doesn't forgive Tray. I can't believe he was that cruel to her. She didn't deserve that pain. I felt her pain when he completely took over my body and I couldn't do anything to help her against him. "Blake did he talk you into you know..." Her soft scared voice said breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and she does deserve the truth. "Yes it was his idea, I'm so sorry little one." I aplogized again to her.

She was skiddish as she came over to me. When she got over to me she gave me a hug. "I forgive you Blake, but your in the dog housr for a little bit." She whispered in my ear. "What does she mean by dog house, we aren't dogs we're wolves." Drake said in my mind. "Its a term she uses as in we can't touch her without permission and all we're aloud to touch without permission is her hands." I replied to his question. "I still don't she that is a dog house though." He said back and continued to watch and listen through my eyes and ears.

Picture of Drake in media box and Drake is Blake's new inner wolf.