Chapter Seven Florence Mall Bitch Fight

Spring's Prov

Holding my nephew in my arms I had a feeling of being watched and I know this feeling. Looking to my right there was Mr Kidnapper. He looked me up and down checkingme out so I called him out. "My eyes are up here buddy." All of Jermaine's bodyguards gave him a deadly look. "Little one please can we talk in private." He asked me. Drake pushed me behind him.

"Leave hybrid and get off our territory." Drake growled menacingly. "I'm not going anywhere without my mate." Mr. Kidnapper said looking at me. "Spring is staying here withus an by the way I don't see your mark on her." Drake said in a deathly low tone. Oh shit it's about to go down.

Right as I thought that all hell broke lose. Mr. Kidnapper shifted into a wolf that was white like the freshly fallen snow. The others shifted and ladies and gentlemen the brawl has begun. All you can see is flashes of colors and a occasional wolf that got out of the fight then got back in. I left them to it and went to bath and body works.

I looked around trying to find "To Be Enchanted" bath gel and lotion maybe perfume of it. To my surprise they didn't have it to I had to look for a new one that I liked. After about ten fifteen minutes I found a new scent that I liked called, "Amber Blush." As I went to pay for it I get knocked on the ground by none other than Mr Kidnapper in wolf form.

"Hello little one I was wondering where you ran off to. Time to come home." He growled at me. "No I'm sick of you rekidnapping all the time. So fuck off bitch." I replied harshly. He gave me a look like you shouldn't of said that. Next thing I know he sank his teeth in my neck. He was ripped away from me and Jermaine looked beyond pissed off. Well bitch fight number two coming up.

"Stay away from her hybrid!" Jermaine growled menacingly at Mr Kidnapper. "My name is Blake damn it." Mr. Kidnapper's voice said in my head agervatedly. Jermaine shifted into his white wolf and started fighting in bath and body works. Well at least they'll smell better but a very slippery floor this'll be funny. Were is my tablet so I can record this.

While recoding their slightly challenged battle I couldn't help but laugh every time they lost their footing it was to funny. When this is over the video is going on YouTube and Facebook, maybe twitter haven't decided yet. They looked at me like shut up its harder than it looks.

"Hey try charging." I said and they gave me a funny look. Blake or what ever tried it but wasn't going anywhere. All the shower gel, lotion, perfume, handsanatizer on the floor was slick and his feet went faster and faster to keep from falling down. Jermaine tried to attempt at attacking him but he too had to sprint on the slippery floor and staying in the same spot. If you were in my place you'd be dieing laughing. This is total gold.

Their running in the same place not able to get anywhere. So I decided to help Jermaine first whom might I add was growling angerly do to the fact he is running on a slick floor and not moving forward. I took a running start and dropped to my knees sliding quickly toward Jermaine. I was still filming all this by the way. Knocking into him caused his fat ass to fall on me and we slid out of bath and body works and down the escalator.

"Jermaine get your butt off me!!" I said as I tried to push him off. When he did I looked at him and said, "That was funn I'm gonna do that again." He gave me a funny look an I went back to bath and body works to knock down Mr Kidnapper.

He was still running in place so I slid back across the floor so I can knock him out of bath and bodyworks and down the escalator too. Jermaine and my assigned puppy guards were watching. I ran and slid knocking into Blake. He fell on me to but just me legs. We went sliding out an Jermaine caught the neck peice of my shirt to keep me from going down the escalator with him.

Getting up on my feet I slipped as Jermaine shook his fur out. So I fall but had a soft landing, well not really. Blake is in human form and caged me in his arms. I looked at him and started laughing like a mad manic. "What's so funny." He asked while trying not to laugh with my laughing. "That's...the... first time I've...ever seen two overgrown poodles.... trying to run...on a...slippery surface!!" I said laughing in between laughs. He raised hi eyebrows at me like okay then.

"You're lucky I love you little one." Blake said. "Bye Mr Kidnapper have fun washing your fur." I said to him and turned to leave but of flipping course he picks me up and carries me away. Jermaine and the others were chasing after us but Blake ran with ease. "Oh by the way in about 2.3 seconds you're gonna fall on your ass." I said to him and soon after I said that he slipped and smoked his head off the floor.