Chapter Ten She's Funny Yet So Damn Evil

Drake's Prov

As I got to know both Spring and Blake I relized that she's been fighting the bond because she's scared. I don't blame her because of dumb jack ass. I talked to her and got her to understand that not all werewolves are like him. Yes I do not say his name for many reasons but I'm still pissed that he hurt worse than she already was.

"Drake do you think he'll come back?" Her soft voice asked me. "I hope not but if he does Blake and I will protect you." I replied to her. She looked at me and I can tell the wheels in her head are spinning full speed. "Naw that's okay I'll just shove a pencil up his dick and neuter him." She said and a glint went through her eyes. Holy fucking shit. I grabbed my balls...well Blake's balls. I may not of experienced the pain ut holly shit you can bet your ass I can imagine the damn pain. "Please I beg of you not to do that to us sweetness." I said looking at her pledgingly.

"I wouldn't do that to you or Blake because I want two kids." She said like it was nothing. When I heard the Blake and I were happy to hear that she wanted us to be the father of the kids. "Why just two kids? I was thinking three or four." Blake said to me. "That's what she wants though." I said back to him then let him take back over. Yeah we flip flop alot. Spring enjoys spending time with us both.

"Blake umm why did your mom send a message to your phone that said the wedding is all planned and set. Oh and it's girl time when you get home." She said to Blake. I watched as the talked back and forth. Watching threw his eyes I noticed they are laughing. Well I guess I zoned out for a bit.

Getting of the plane I assume Blake's mother pulled Spring into her hug and rushed for the car. Starting after them only to be dragged to a black merchandise car. "Come on son lets get you some tuxedos for the wedding and reception." Blake's father said as he ushered us into the car.

"Is your beloved doing alright son I noticed she isn't walking right." Oh shit I should probably explain this. "Blake I can handle this if you want." I said to him. "Go right ahead bud." He clarified.

"Hi I'm Blake's new inner wolf names Drake." I greeted his father. "New inner wolf?" He asked me. So I told him everything thing including the conversations on he plane ride here. He looked so pissed off and I can hear his inner vampire raging. Yeah not a pretty sight when a grown ancient vampire loses control or should I say loses his shit. He killed about twenty eight guys till he calmed down some. And don't worry those people were on death role any way.

"Why is my son having you tell me this and not himself?" He asked raged. "I witnessed the whole thing so I here by vouch for him and want you to understand that his ex inner wolf is evil and might come back to take revenge." I said to his father. He nodded his head and we continue to a store that sells tuxedos. On the way their he called his mate and told her everything I told him.

I gave Blake control back after everything was smoothed over.