Chapter Twelve I'm Back

Trey's Prov

Teaming up with Kaden Rucksack the most ruthless alpha known to the werewolf community. His wolf didn't want to be his other half and traded with me. Who knew fate could be so generous to little old me. "Why is the kid so damn important to you Trey?" Kaden asked me through our link. "She was my feisty mate till that son of a bitch rejected me for a second chance wolf. I want her back!" I say to him harshly toward the end.

Kaden grunted in response and wanted to know more about her so I told him everything I knew. "Sounds like my type of gal but to be honest even rouges know it's a crime to rape your mate. And Trey you fucked up big time dude. Hell my mate if she were still alive would of murdered me in my sleep if I done what you did." Kaden said and scolded me like a child. I growled menacingly in his mind and shut down the mind link.

While Kaden done his work I waited for the opportunity to invade my sweets dreams. When does she normally fall asleep? I haven't paid much attention to that...oh well. "What time is it Kaden?" I asked my new human half. "3:16 pm why?" He responded with curiosity. "To invade her dreams and let her know I'm back." I say with a wolfish smirk.

"I may be a ruthless man but I'm sure as hell won't let you take control over my body near her. If my assumptions are right you'd use my body to hurt her again like you did to the vampire prince who is half werewolf." Kaden states firmly to me through the link. Right before I could snap back her cut off our link and put a block up. You fucking bastard.

"I'm back my sweet and we are coming for you." I mummbled lowly an awaited for the opportunity to invade her dreams.