Security Cameras <Ending One>

Author's Note~

Before I start this, I have some stuff to say. So here you go.

I'm stuck between two endings for Security Cameras. So I'm just going to have two. This ending is the good one. If you want the bad ending, you'll have to wait for me to publish the second ending. If I come up with another ending, I'll make a third one.

So yeah.

One other thing. THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS!!! It means so much, and I'm happy you all are reading my skits. And I'm serious--it really does mean a lot, so thank you. Thank you, everyone!

Enjoy! This is the happy ending, so you'll probably enjoy it more than the other one.  :)

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: M. Noah

When Allison bursts into the house from the back door, chaos erupts. She's crying, clinging to my leg, saying that her father is missing. I lift her onto my hip and hold her close, rubbing her back in a comforting manner.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I exclaim when she gets louder. "Calm down, Al. What's wrong? What do you mean, your dad's missing?"

"H-He's not h-he-here!" she cries aloud, holding onto me tightly.

"Just calm down. I'll call him, okay?" I set her down and pull my phone out of my pocket. I unlock it, scroll through my contacts, and call Mike's cell. It rings. And rings. And rings. Until, finally, it goes to voicemail. His phone isn't off, which I take as a good sign.

"He didn't answer, did he?" Addie asks. She gets up and hugs her sister when I shake my head. "Where do you think he could be? He knows he's not allowed to take your car, and he would've had to come in and get his wallet if he wanted a bus ticket."

"I-I don't know," I mumble. I hand Addie my phone. "Keep calling him. I'll check the house just to make sure he didn't come in without any of us noticing. If he answers the phone, scream for me."

"I'm confused. What's going on?" Gregory asks.

"We can't find Michael," I tell him. "Could you help me look around the place?"

He nods his head and we get to work. After a while of searching, Addie shouts for me. I get to her as fast as I can, and she gives me my phone. It's ringing, and the caller ID says that it's Michael. I accept the call immediately and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello? Mike, is that you?"

"Uh, yeah, it's me. Who else would it be?" his voice says on the other line. He sounds confused, but I can't help but sigh, relieved.

"Where the hell are you?" I ask him, kind of mad. "Why did you leave and not tell us? What are you doing? Why wouldn't you answer your phone?"

Mike laughs as if I'm not serious. "I'm at Jeremy's house. His dad is leaving early for a work trip, and since I have no car, I had to bike here. And I did tell you I was leaving. Check your phone--I texted you that I was going."

"You did?" I check my notifications. There's a text from him. "Oh."

"I even gave you the address and my path in case I was gone too long."

"That still doesn't explain why you weren't answering your phone."

"I was riding my bike!" he exclaims, then laughs. "I can't answer my phone when I'm riding, idiot. The last time I did that, I accidentally biked into the road and got run over by a car. Remember that?"

"Yeah, I remember," I admit reluctantly.

"I'll be back in a minimum of twenty minutes. I'll see you soon, all'ight?"