Falling Back Into Old Habits {Past-Ish} <2>

Author's Note~

Not a lot to say. Same warnings as the last one. But I wanna make a quick note...

There is a Helluva Boss reference in this one! Whoever can find it first will get a prize.  :P
Yes, I'm aware that this isn't fair whatsoever. Not everyone who knows FNaF knows HB. I've never met someone who knew both until I showed them FNaF...
Anyway.
It doesn't matter! You can also just guess where it is if you think that what you chose is it. You don't have to know. So that makes it a little bit fairer.
Life isn't fair, though.
Heehee.  :D
Anyway, when/if you find it, just comment where it is and DM me that you found it! When you do so, I will tell you your prize (if you are right) and announce it in my stream tab thingy on my profile, as well as in the next skit to be posted.

That's all! Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: M. Noah

I'm leaving the take-out Chinese place with my dinner when my calling ringtone interrupts the music playing quietly in my earbuds. I shift the bag of food in my arm, take out my stupid glasses from my pocket, and put them on before I pull out my phone. The caller ID reads "Mikey" with an old photo of us from our senior year prom, and the phone number is his house's landline. Again? I hope it's Mike and his cell phone is dead this time. Not Addie telling me that something happened and Mike started drinking again.

I take off my glasses and answer the call with a heavy sigh. "Hello?"

"Hi, Pa," Addie's voice replies quietly. She sounds nervous.

Damn it.

"What's up, Addie? Did your mom and dad get in a fight again?"

"Yeah..."

"Did he say where he's going?"

"Um, no. Not this time."

"Do you want me to come to pick you up to look for him with me?"

"You'd do that?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes, of course. You probably don't want to be around your mom right now, anyway."

"Thank you," she says gratefully. "I'll see you soon!"

"See you soon, kiddo." And the call ends.

Sighing again, I go to my car, put the food in the passenger's seat, then sit in the driver's seat. I buckle my seatbelt, put my still-stupid glasses back on, then pull up Mike's contact on my phone. I call his cell, take off my glasses, and put my phone to my ear.

He answers just before the call goes to voicemail. "Noah! Hiiiiiiiii," he greets, his words slurring together into an unpleasant mush. "Wassup?"

Oh, jeez. He's really drunk.

"Michael, how many drinks have you had?" I ask, irritated and anxious. "Don't even try to lie to me."

"I dunno, I lost count after seven," he says halfheartedly.

"Where are you?" I start my car, put him on speaker, and put my phone in the cupholder. I pull out of my parking spot and start the short trip to the Schmidts' house.

"Now, why do you needa to know that?"

"I'm coming to pick you up."

He hiccups. "No!" There's a sound of breaking glass and he groans painfully. "Fuck," he moans. "I didn't mean to do that."

"Micahel, are you all right? Do you need me to call for help?"

"No, no, no." He hiccups and groans again. "I'm fine." He laughs amusedly. "I'm used to it."