Cars {Past}

Author's Note~

Warnings:
• Swearing
• Blood
• Death
• Angst

I changed how Noah died.
Deal with it.

This death makes more sense to me and it's happier, I guess? You'll see what I mean.
... hopefully. 

Anyways, this is pretty sad. The beginning starts happy, then it starts going downhill, then it goes over a tiny hill and it's over. Just a warning.

That's all!
Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: M. Noah

This is killing me. Why won't Michael stop? It's past three in the damn morning. I understand that he's got stuff to do, but I don't think he's slept in two days. Being busy is his excuse to ignore sleep.  I'm done with this.

I stand up from the stage's steps and walk over to him. Then I force myself between him and Circus Baby. He stares at me, surprised.

"Do you need something?" he asks quietly, his hands dropping to his sides. I take them in mine and pull out the tools from his tight grip. "H-Hey! I still need those!"

I bend down and put his tools in his toolbox, then stop him from taking them back.

"Noah!" he exclaims irritably.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask, my hand resting on my hip.

He stares at me. "Uh, no. I took off my watch so I wouldn't break it." He tries to shove past me to get his tools, but I hold him back. "Noah, come on! Let me work."

"What's the time, Mike?"

He stops fighting me and sighs. He turns, looking for the clock. "It's 3:34 in the morning."

"Nope."

He whips toward me, his eyes both wide in surprise and narrowed in annoyance.

"It's time for you to go to bed-o'clock," I tell him with a smirk, lifting him off of the ground.

He screams and I can't help but laugh. He flails and shouts for me to put him down, but I continue to carry him. I bring him to Henry's old office, then lay him down on the couch. He tries to escape, but I pin him down and he fails to push my hand off of him. 

"You taught me how to fix the animatronics for a reason," I tell him. "Go to sleep and let me help."

"No, just let me work!"

"If I kiss you, will you stop being difficult and just go to sleep?"

His eyes widen and his face reddens and he turns away, embarrassed. I laugh and sit down next to him. He doesn't react at first, but then he snuggles up next to me. 

"Where do you want it?" I ask him, gently finger-brushing his hair.

His blush deepens and he sits up. He tries to give me an answer, but he can't quite get the words out. After a few minutes of struggling, he sighs and puts his first two fingers to his lips.

"Are you sure? You haven't asked for one of those since Henry died," I say quietly.

He nods his head.

"Okay. You asked for it." I grab his chin with my hand and pull him over to me. He whimpers softly, and I have to ask," Are you certain? We don't have to if you don't want to."

He doesn't respond. Instead, he holds my head in his hands, takes a deep breath, and presses his lips into mine. My breath catches in my throat. He rarely kisses me. And when he does, it's almost never on the lips. It's always on my cheeks or forehead. Not to mention that it's usually me to kiss him. I'm not the one in control this time. It's weird, but I don't mind it. It just means I'm not used to it. But the kiss is still mesmerizing. His lips are so soft, and I can't help but bring him in close. I feel myself smile into the kiss, and he does, too.