A Night of Bad Memories

Author's Note~ 

Warnings:
• Swearing
• Mention of toxic father
• Mention of death

This is my first request! Well, kind of. I asked the guy if he had any ideas I could use since I couldn't think of any, so... Anywho, the guy who gave me the idea is Tigeress244. Please note that Sophie Muszynski is not his real name! It's the name of someone else. His name is Samuel Murden, and we are currently working on a collaboration book! It'll be a while until that book is revealed, though. We're still working on it.

Quick note: Jeremy is autistic! I forgot to mention that in other skits that he appeared in. If you have any questions about ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), just put them in the comments! I will answer them to the best of my ability.

I think that's all--wait, no! This skit is very dramatic. I figured I'd warn you. 

Now that's all. Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: Michael

I wake up screaming, in a cold sweat, shaking terribly. That dream felt so real... I didn't even realize that I fell asleep. I don't remember being tired as I was working. So weird.

I shake my head and try to get back to work. But I can't stop shaking and it's screwing everything up! Jeez, this dream is really bugging me. I gotta calm down. But how?

The name pops up in my head in an instant.

Noah.

He's gotten really good at calming me down. But he's probably sleeping... I don't want to wake him. I know I've bothered him as he's slept before--heck, I've been messing up his sleep patterns since senior year of high school. 

With a heavy sigh, I close my laptop, put away files that my daughters aren't allowed to see--I know how they like to snoop--and leave the room, turning the lights off behind me. I quietly walk down the hall and into my bedroom, close the door behind me, and go over to my bed. Noah's sleeping, not even under the blanket. Weirdo. I gently shake his shoulder, not wanting to scare him. "Noah?" I mumble.

He groans and sits up, then yawns and looks at me. "Oh, Mikey. What happened? Are you okay?" he asks worriedly as he takes my hands in his and pulls me next to him on my bed. "Do you wanna talk about it? Or do you just want some comfort?"

"I had a nightmare." I snuggle up next to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Did you fall asleep as you were working again?"

I nod my head.

"You wanna tell me what it was about? Or would you rather write it in your dream journal?"

"I just... want comfort. I don't want to think about it."

"Of course." He lifts my head and kisses me. "You want more kisses?"

My cheeks burn as I nod my head in agreement. "Y-Yeah. Just not too many or else you're going to make me feel as if my head is going to explode!"

He smirks. "But why not? It's so much fun seeing you so flustered!" He laughs when I glare at him. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. If you feel too embarrassed or don't want anymore, just tell me. Okay?"

"Okay," I say quietly, a tiny bit of laughter filling my words.

He kisses me on the lips four times, lingering longer and longer each time. When he senses that I can't take anymore, he gives me a few kisses on my cheeks, nose, and forehead before giving me a strong hug. But a few minutes later, he mumbles, "You're still shaking. Are you sure that you don't want to talk about it?"