The Indifference of a Man Forgotten

***

***

This book began on

31/09/2022

and came to an end on

27/03/2023

***

Welcome to 'The Indifference of a Man Forgotten'

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

This is book 1 of my Romano series, but all books in this series can be read as a stand-alone.

***

Dahlia and Marcos have known each other from a young age, with their parents being good business partners and going to the same kindergarten and high school together, they naturally became close friends.

But Marcos never knew that Dahlia had the biggest crush on him, and Dahlia knew that he would never see her as more than a simple friend.

And so, having gone their separate ways after graduation, they lost touch with each other, but now on their school reunion more than 5 years later, they were both changed people. Dahlia was a top figure-skater with scars she wasn't willing to show, and Marcos was the chairman of the biggest conglomerate in the world.

But 5 years is a lot of time for people to change, and that's exactly what happened to them. He saw her in a new light, as more than a simple friend, but she was no longer a young girl with a high school crush.

And so, the story begins as a man who had once been indifferent becomes forgotten when he most wants to be remembered.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Completed)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Completed)

Book 3- The Beginning of A Promised Forever (Ongoing)

***

***