CH III: Part 1: New Friends

Nixx woke up and saw Zura was laying upright. Like a Sphinx, with her front legs and paws facing forward. Her back legs tucked properly by her rear sides and her tail wrapped around Nixx as he slept. He was wondering what she was facing and turns out she was watching some couples outside doing their mating in their lit huts. She could sense them, and see them going at it with their Sexual act. Such a strange and pathetic looking act, but yet, why did she feel like she wanted to do it herself. Such an act and yet those of flesh and blood were obsessed with it.

Zura was now thinking about what it would look like if her and Galvik did it. She shook her head as she wanted to prevent herself from being that dirty minded. Such a disgusting, and primitive thing to think of. Yet, these beings made them, without them their existence probably wouldn't have ever happened. She looked back down at Nixx and went down and gave him and nuzzle and a kiss. Maybe, it was for the best that they were like this. Created, and born from a Heart of a Star. It was like they were Stars themselves, beautiful, and deadly, a light in the dark, a light that never dies. Sure Stars died eventually, but they always come back new.

As she was in her thoughts and cooing Nixx a visitor came over to their Hangar, he didn't make his presence known but he watched, they both did. Him and his potential mate. "So, the New Pup chose Zura after all? How heart touching~." The Female Xylowraith that was nearly as big as Galvik but was sligthly smaller. She was dark Black and yes she had Crimson Red markings. On her forehead was a pentagram looking star with three diamonds coming from the three tips of the top part of the Star. She was one rank lower than Galvik which was an Assassin. Which meant she was sent on special missions. She was soon to become a Dreadnought herself.

She admired Zura but of course looked down on her. She then laid her eyes on Nixx. She saw how cute he was and she felt the urge of having him for herself. "What a sweet little Pup. I envy her a little." Galvik remained serious and said "If she is going to be the Pups Mother. She better know that she needs to train him to become a Warrior." Xiva coos and smiles "Think she will train him properly? She is just a Reconnaissance after all." Galvik and her both leave. Zura sensed their presence but tried not to let it bother her. She knew what she was doing, she had to know. She would become a wonderful Mother to Nixx and teach him all she knows.

Later on she had to leave Nixx to go on a Misson she was assigned to. Nixx was clinging on to her and wouldn't leave her side. She felt bad she had to leave Nixx alone. Just then as he was trying to follow her Zura said "Nixx! You can't come with me. I am going on a Reconnaissance Misson. I know you will miss me, I will miss you too." Nixx whimpered and then rubbed against her. Zura went down and gave him kisses and then left. Nixx sat down and watched sadly as they went to a place that resmembled a Airport and took off with other Xylowraiths. Rasmus saw and felt sorry for little Nixx. He then walked up to him and said "I didn't ever want to leave my Mother's side when I was a Pup like you. But I had no choice when I was assigned to the Military Force of Xulkria."

Nixx looked up at Rasmus and actually saw him have a kind gentle face. He wasn't mean and stern like the Commander or Galvik. He then said "Come on. Its time you meet some other Pups like yourself. Yes there are others." Nixx relunctantly followed and Rasmus took him to a small Hangar and their was other Xylowraith Pups like himself sitting down or laying down and others playing together. Rasmus showed him in but Nixx was nervous. He was not sure if the others would like him. They were of all different types of colors. Blue, red, yellow and some green and purple. At least one of them. She was a little female and was sweet looking and was using her telepathic abilities to build a structure out of metal panels like a 3D puzzle.

Nixx walked in and looked about. And he even saw one Xylowraith that looked unique from the others. He had glowing Aquamarine markings rather than any other star color he knew. And instead he had black skin but had a dark blue tint to it and it looked like Damascus like desgin. He had a triangular symbol on his for head with a circle. Kind of like this.