CH VI: Part 1: Joyful Times

Nixx was sleeping in the Hangar with his mother Zura. Then she woke him up, had him suckle for a little bit, and then he had to go back to training. Zura knew that the day had come. It was time to raid and destroy the Planet they had been observing before they arrived on this planet. "Bye Mom! See you later!" Nixx said happily as he ran off to his Traning School. "Bye Nixx sweetie! Have fun!" Nixx soon got to the Hangar and Zura went to prepare for their Misson, it was getting close, really close.

Nixx ran to the Hangar excitedly and saw that his friends Xzyra, and Infinite were there waiting. Infinte noticed Nixx first and said, "Hi Nixx!" Nixx ran up to them and stopped. "Hi! Glad to see you two again." Xzyra walks up and smiles and says, "Nice to see you too Nixx!" Nixx came up to them and stopped. "So, more training I guess?" Infinite nods and says, "Pretty much more basics. They are going to actually going to have us fly higher than we are used to." Nixx tilts his head and says, "Really? How high?" Xzyra says, "Probably about 300 feet or more." Nixx gulps nervously, he had flew at the height of 34 feet or only 20. Not 300. He was nervous.

They arrived and the instructor was waiting for them. He wasn't alone, he was with a female Xulkrilyte standing beside him. She wore a golden outfit with her hair tied back and she was holding a clipboard with a pen. The Xylowraith Pups gathered around, and the instructor Lavelle spoke, "I know you are all excited to learn more on flight and going to a higher altitude than you are used to. However, if you are nervous about going higher than your comfort zone, it's ok. I know it may be scary and exciting, but I assure you, you will be ok." He then acknowledges the Female Xulkrilyte beside him and says, "This is Nimiri. She is a special flight and speed coordinator and today she will be writing down your speed and your flight performance. Whoever gets the highest grade, good for you. For the lowest, don't worry, there is room for improvement. Anyway, follow us and lets get started!" Nixx, Inifinite, Xzyra and along with the other Xylowraith Pups, followed Both Lavelle and Nimiri out to a landing pad, which looked more like a target. It was a middle solid marble circle with four rings going out and they too appeared to be marble. Nixx looked around a bit nervously, he felt like he was being watched, all of them, just him. He ignored it and assumed it was just his anxious feelings getting the best of him. Little did he know though, a set of other red eyes was watching from a Hangar not too far away.

After Nixx turned his attention away he went to look back up at the instructor. Lavelle spoke again, "Alright! Time to get your wings out and prepare to take flight!" The Pups extended their wings out and Nixx did his as well. They all started floating up into the air and started hovering near by. Lavelle then said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Go for it!" All the Pups took this as a sign that they were allowed to start flying. They all took off in different directions and started zipping around. Nixx was at first taken off guard as he was trying to find Infinite and Xzyra. He flew around, but could not seem to find them. Zoran and his friends were flying near by and Nixx was not wanting to go near them, so he flew off in a different direction. Zoran and Xero were just flying around, doing twist and spins in the air, thats when they spotted Nixx. Xero smirks and says, "Lets see how fast that runt can really go!" Zoran agrees, "I am sure we will catch him before he even sees us coming!" They both head off after Nixx, who did not notice them, yet. Nixx flew around looking for his two friends, this didn't seem so bad, he was only 55 feet up in the air right now.

"NIXX!! UP HERE!!" A voice shouted, it was Xzyra and Infinite was right beside her. Nixx saw they were a little higher than him, but were waiting for him to join them. Nixx flew up to them and stopped, "I was afraid I lost you two!" Nixx said as soon as he got up to them. Infinite says, "Yeah! We were looking for you too! Come on! Lets go higher and show Lavelle and Nimiri what we can do!" Nixx smiled and nodded in response, then they all went up higher into the sky. They at first were flying up straight and then they started spining, doing loops and twists, and were going very fast. Possibly faster than any Plane or Jet could go. Nixx did loopty-loops and spins as well as Xzyra and Infinite who were doing their own tricks until they got back in unison with each other like a squad. Meanwhile, down on the ground, Nimiri was watching them, only them. She wrote down somthing on her clipboard, looked back up at them, watched them a bit more and then wrote something down again. Lavelle was admiring all the other Pups but Nixx, Xzyra, and Infinite defienatly caught his attention. He turns towards Nimiri and sees her writing stuff down and he was hoping it was good.