CH XII: Part 1: Love, Hate, Pain

Nixx was standing among some dead bodies of humans he had just killed. Their blood stained the ground, his claws, his tail and face. They were mixed of females, males, and whatever they wanted to fucking call themselves nowadays. More bullets flew his way as they only bounced off his skin and fell to the ground. They then stopped to reload their guns. After that, they proceeded to shoot.

Nixx turned and then blasted his Death Beam and annilahted the humans shooting at him. He cut them up into pieces and blew ones head off. One tried to stab him from behind, but he swung his tail, slicing them in half. Meanwhile, Blitz was gouging a guys eyes out, Millie shoved a shotgun barrell up someone's ass and pulled the trigger, and Moxxie just curb stomped a persons face in. Nixx then moved on to destorying their cars. All pimped up and made to race.

Stupid primitive machines are easy to destroy and kind of fun to do. Nixx flipped one over and clawed at it like he was gutting it like an animal. He then shot one and blew it to bits. Millie and Moxxie were doing their parts by slashing the tires and shattering the windows. Blitz then had Nixx lift a car up and put a few of the punks underneath it, and he dropped it on top of them. Upside down. They all splattered into a bloody mess. There were only a few left, and Blitz and Nixx took care of them.

One tried to hide behind a car, but Nixx blew the car up with his beam, and it took the guy with it. They were pretty much all done with this drag racing street gang that they were hired to take out. Nixx, Blitz, and the M&Ms stood their making sure they got everyone. "That appears to be everyone. Lets blow this fucking joint and go!" Blitz said twriling his gun and putting back in its holster.

Millie, Moxxie, and Blitz planted bombs all over the street racer gangs place, and then started to walk out of the place. As they walked away, Blitz pressed the button and ignited the bombs. The whole building lit up behind them as they walked away. Nixx was behind them, still looking pretty pissed off, but killing those drag racers did help a little.

It had been a tough time recently, and most of it had to do with Loona. Speaking of whom, Blitz gave her a call. "Loony Toony dear! We are -" Blitz said, but before he could finish, the protal opened. As soon as they went through. Loona was waiting and looked pissed.

Loona: "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT!!?"

Blitz gulped nervously and said, "Sorry, sweetie. Anyway, you can contact the clients and tell them the deed is done." Loona just growled and went back to her desk. She did stop and look at Nixx. And her look changed. Nixx didn't say anything to her and turned to leave. He went down to a normal size to fit through the door. He was leaving the IMP HQ, going somewhere. "Nixx wait!" Millie said, trying to chase him down.

Moxxie grabbed her and said, "Millie. Just... don't. He is not in the mood to talk right now." Millie looked over at Mox sadly and said, "I just hate seeing Nixx like this. He knows Loona still loves him!"

Moxxie: "I am sure they will get over it. They will make up, like we did at that summer camp."

Millie: "I prefer not to be reminded of that. But you're right."

They kiss, and Blitz looks over at them and walks away with his head hanging low. Loona just rolled her eyes and wished they both got a room.

(Nixx 3rd POV)

He was taking a trip down to Lust to go get a drink. He didn't want to bother to tell Loona where he was going. She wouldn't care anyway. He was silent the entire time and just brooding about what happened. After the incident with Loona getting a shot. She was not so thrilled about it, and it got worse when Nixx was involved.

(A quick flashback)

"YOU HAD TO HOLD ME DOWN DIDN'T YOU!!?" Loona cried out at Nixx while wearing her cone. Nixx just looked at her and said, "Blitz told me to. I had no choice, Loona. It was a bad situation, I know."