CH V: Part 1: Octavia & Stars

Nixx had just awoken up from another dream he just had. He got up and shook himself off, but then felt a ichy sensation all over. "Oh come on. Is it that time again already?" He knew it, his metal skin was shedding. Every so decade or two his metal skin would grow weak and then he would start to shed and grow some new shiny metal skin and sometimes new markings. He would also drop off some of his blades and they were all about to fall off and be replaced. He knew he couldn't do it in here. He didn't want Loona to step on his sheded metallic shards as they would be as sharp as razor blades and cut her paw feet.

So he went outside and started the shedding process. The metal parts fell off of him and hit the ground in the allyway making "clinking" sounds. Then a "clang!" Sound was heard as his tail blade fell off. Then, another, and another, till all four fell off. Then he grew new ones that were more pointier and glowed with new swirling markings. As he did this, Loona had judt woke up and noticed Nixx was gone. She did not panic as she knew that he was either in the Living Room or Kitchen cooking them breakfast. But then when she got up, did her daily routine she heard the clanging noises from outside.

At first she was not sure what it would be, but then she thought, Nixx was in trouble. She raced outside and went to the Ally way where she heard the sounds and was surprised to see Nixx standing in the Ally way with a glistening new look to him and some new glowing markings appeared in new places on his body. "Nixx? You ok?" Nixx looked over at Loona and smiled a bit and said, "Just fine. Had to do my shedding process, I couldn't do it in your room or in the Apartment. Blitz would of had a shit fit." Loona snickers and theb asks, "Wait. Shedding? You have to shed?" Nixx nods and then stretches and says, "Every decade or two I have to shed my old skin and it grows to a new one. Its part of the metal alloy I am made from."

Loona: "I see. You do look really new. I like the new markings."

She noticed Nixx had a big, heart shaped marking on his chest. It actually looked cute. Loona said, "Is that a heart on your chest?" Nixx looks down and then says, "Oh. Guess it is." Loona walks over and then notices the four fallen baldes and saw the new ones. Loona walks over and carefully picks it up. She looks at it and thinks: "Almost like a sword." Loona then looks up at Nixx and says, "So, what happens to the scraps when you are finished?"

Nixx: "Well. Back then, the Xulkrilytes would gather the scraps and either use it to craft armor, weapons or to use to build strongholds."

Loona then thought for a moment and then asked something she never thought about asking it before. "What kind of metal it is they make you out of? Is it a common or rare metal?"

Nixx: "It is the kind that is mined deep within, near the very core of the planet Xulkria. Its a metal that is capable of repairing or regenerating itself when ever it is damaged comes back stronger. Like a living metal. Its called Xulkriaithim." Loona was surprised, but then she understood it was what possibly gave Nixx and others like him life. And the possibility that the Star he was forged in gave him life. Loona looked at it and said, "This would make a bad ass sword." Nixx smiles and says, "Unless you know how to forge or blacksmithing then, you could."

Back to now.

Jay and Nixx had just went back to IMP HQ and Loona was at her desk waiting. Blitz was panicking and was scared about calling and telling Stolas what happened. He noticed Jay and Nixx and said, "Oh thank fuck you two showed up!" Nixx says, "Ok. What happened?" Moxxie explains, "Well. While Blitz and Loona were having a very personal talk. We were trying to defuse the situation and then before we noticed, Octavia come in, got the Grimoire and then well. Head off to the Living World." Nixx did a low annoyed growl, and actually looks around at all of them. Jay just shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose.