💚🍊The Scary Dark🖤🐹

CG: Hajime

L: Gundham

{3rd POV}

It was nighttime and Gundham was in bed but he couldn't sleep.. it was too dark.. and he was scared of it.. as darkness meant monsters.

He didn't want to be taken away from papa.. he'll be so sad and lonely, and he didn't want that!

Gundham would be crushed if he makes his papa sad.

He loves his papa, and his papa loves him too, so why would he make him sad?

But his little mind kept on telling him that he would make papa sad if he leaves him alone.

The mind is so mean sometimes..

So with that Gundham sobbed, he wanted his papa to take care of him and make him feel safe.

On the other hand Haiime was panicking a little, once he got back to the cameras he saw his little freaking out, he couldn't stand to see his little sad, so he went to his little's cottage.

His little saw him, "Pwapwa!" Gundham cried out, trying to reach out to him, "Shh.. Shh.." Hajime shushed the little, "Why are you up darling?" Hajime asked his little, "The dawk, it's so scwary.. I don't wike it.. I wanna be with chu!" Gundham informed his caregiver while trying to hold onto him, "Shh.. it's okay.. you're safe with me.. c'mon, let's go to another room, just relax my love." Hajime said, Gundham did as his caregiver told.

Hajime picked him up and carried him to the mastermind room, and placed him down on the bed, "Do you want to watch Bluey?" Hajime asked, "Ywes plwease!" Gundham said, "Alrighty.." Hajime replied, he got the remote and he turned on the first episode, he knew that Gundham loves this episode.

He also grabbed some milk, he heated it up for Gundham, he came back and Gundham was holding a stuffie that came from his cottage, "Here's some milk baby.." Hajime said giving Gundham warm milk and Gundham took it, and he drank it, this mellowed him out but he was still watching the T.V, Hajime was cuddling up with Gundham, "Alright love, I'm going to bed now.. please try and go to sleep.." Hajime said to his little, "Otay pwapwa.." Gundham said to his caregiver, "Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite my love.." Hajime said to his little, in hopes that he'll fall asleep soon.

Hajime held onto Gundham as he fell asleep, Gundham however still watched a few more episodes of Bluey before he too had fallen asleep in the arms of his caregiver and while holding his favorite stuffie, but before he closed his eyes and went to bed, he looked at his papa, still sleeping so peacefully.

He loved his papa a lot.. and he knows that his papa loves him very much as.. why else would he come down whenever he would cry for him..? He smiled and kissed his caregiver's nose, "G'night pwapwa.. I luv chu.." Gundham said as he too fell asleep, still in his caregiver's arms and still holding his favorite stuffie.

510 words

I'll make a part two to this