📷👧 I'm here for you 🧡💃

Requested by Leah111girl

CG: Mahiru

L: Hiyoko

{3rd OOV}

Mahiru knew that Hiyoko was tired, everyone was annoyed with her as usual.. she knew that Hiyoko hated that she was treated with disdain but they were kind to Mikan both about their childhoods when they were the same situation, she always tried yo be there for them both but she knew that no one had comforted Hiyoko before besides her father.

She pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a small tug on her skirt, it was Hiyoko wanting to get her attention for something, "Yes Hiyoko dear?" She asked, "Mama.. wanna watch Blwuey..." Hiyoko said, "Alrigjt dear, we can do that." She replied, she picked up Hiyoko and they went into their shared living room, there was Hiyoko's stuffies on the ground, she was previously playing with them before she got Mahiru's attention, the T.V was turned off, she turned it on and placed on Bluey for the shorter girl. She turned towards the television and watched it with awe, Mahiru smiled fondly at the scene.

She saw that it was near lunchtime for them, "Hiyoko dear, what do you want to eat? I'll prepare us something." Mahiru said, "Dino nuggies?" Hiyoko asked, "Sure of course dear, I'll prepare them for you." She replied smiling, Hiyoko smiled back before continuing to watch Bluey, Mahiru got up from her seat and went over to the kitchen and took everything out from the oven, she placed it somewhere else and then preheated the oven, it began to warm up as she watched Hiyoko from the kitchen, eventually it was hot enough for her to place the dino nuggies in and she set it for amount of time it said on the box.

Nineteen minutes later, it was ready to be pulled out, she got them out and placed them on a plate for Hiyoko, "Hiyoko dear, they are ready, but be careful as they are hot." She said as she walked out the kitchen with them, "Otay.. thank chu Mama.." Hiyoko replied and reached for the Dino nuggies, Mahiru gave them to Hiyoko, and watched as Hiyoko ate the nuggies while watching Bluey, Mahiru smiled softly and she closed her eyes as she went to take an nap, she eventually fell asleep with Bluey playing in the background.

————————————————————————

Again this was requested by Leah111girl

I hope that you enjoyed it :3