👩‍⚕️💜Boo boos💚🍊🖤/R

Requested by SoullessStrings

CG: Hajime and Y/N

L: Mikan

{3rd POV}

Mikan was playing right now, she was playing with her toys in her and her caregiver's bedroom.

But then suddenly she got hurt.

So she started to cry for her papa and other caregiver.

Once Hajime and Y/N heard their little crying, they rushed over, and they saw that she had a small mark on her.

They were worried of course.

Their little was hurt! So Y/N went and got bandages, while Hajime tried to comfort Mikan, "Shh.. it's okay Mimi.. we're here for you." Hajime whispered into the little's ear, meanwhile Y/N came back with a pink bandage with hearts on it.

They place it on the little who was calming down a little, "Hey love, it's naptime now.." Hajime said, Mikan grew ecstatic, she always loved nap time! So she quickly got into her pajamas, "Okay love, to you want your paci?" Hajime asked their kitty, "Nuh nuh pwapwa." Mikan said in response, "Alrighty my love." Y/N said, they placed Mikan in her bed and tucked her in.

Hajime kissed her forehead and gave Mikan, her favorite stuffie, she held onto in as she quietly fell asleep.

This melted Y/N and Hajime's hearts, they smiled fondly at Mikan, "Good night sweet love." Hajime said as both Y/N and Hajime left to go to watch T.V nearby just in case that Mikan could wake up again.

Mikan woke up an hour later, and she was a little hungry, "Pwapwa!" Mikan cried out, Hajime had ran into the room, "Yes my love?" Hajime asked the little, "I'm hwngry." Mikan said, "Alrighty my love. I'll go and get you food." Hajime said, "Otay.." Mikan said as Haiime left and got her favorite food.

He came back and feed it to her, "Thank chu pwapwa.." Mikan said, "You're welcome my love.." Hajime said, "I wanna plway." Mikan said, "Alrighty my love.." Hajime said, he got Mikan and she began to play with her toys again, "Alrighty love. I have to go now but I'll be in the living room if you need anything." Hajime said, "Alrighty pwapwa.." Mikan said, she then got back to playing with her toys.

Thankfully Mikan didn't get hurt again or neither did she cry for them but they were cautious of course of their little being scared or hurt again.

So with that both Y/N and Hajime had went into their bedroom with Mikan, "Hey Mikan love.. it's time for bed.." Y/N said, "Otay.." Mikan said as she hit back into bed, she held her stiffie once more and age quickly fell asleep.

Soon after Y/N and Hajime changed into pajamas fallen asleep in their bed next to Mikan's bed.

454 words