💜🕵️‍♀️Sleep Tight 💚☘️

Requested by damnasalad

CG: Makoto

L: Kyoko

{3rd POV}

Kyoko was in her nursery, she has her onesie on, and she was playing with her toys that Makoto bought her, but she was also admiring everything around her. She has never seen so many toys in her life, 'Pwapwa got mew lots of toys...' Kyoko thought, she went over to the big bear in the corner, she liked the bear.

It was the first thing that Makoto got her, and it was super fluffy too! So of course it would be her favorite, and she was laying near it. She also like that she could sleep on top of the legs of the bear, because it was that big! Soon Makoto came inside the room, "Hey sweetheart, it's time for dinner then it's bedtime." Makoto said, "Otay pwapwa." Kyoko replied, Makoto picked up Kyoko and they head over to the dining room.

Makoto had cooked Kyoko's favorite meal, so after Makoto had gotten both to settle in, Kyoko began to immediately eat the food, and Makoto began to follow after her, and once they were both finished and Kyoko soon grew tired, "It's time for bed baby." Makoto said "Nooo... hmph.. otay.." Kyoko finally agreed, and Makoto picked her up again and carried her back to her nursery and he placed her in her crib.

He tucked her in and placed her favorite stuffies inside, he placed her paci in her mouth and then he dimmed down the lights, soon Kyoko fell asleep. Makoto went to his bed and changed into pajamas, he soon also fell asleep making sure that Kyoko would be okay.

271 words