💜👩‍⚕️Headaches💚🍊

This is an surprise for Red_Son_and_others

CG: Mikan

L: Hajime

{3rd POV}

Hajime was playing with his toys, and Mikan was watching over him, making sure that he won't hurt himself, thankfully he hasn't but then he suddenly got sad.. this made Mikan worried, "What's wrong sweetheart?" Mikan said, "My hewd huwty." Hajime said to Mikan, "I'm sorry deary.. I'll go get you some medicine.. alright?" Mikan said to Hajime, "Alwighty.." Hajime replied, Mikan had left and grabbed some medicine for Hajime.

She went back to him, and she found him laying down on the floor, "You gotta sit up baby.." Mikan said, "Alwighty.." Hajime replied as he sat up, Mikan gave him the pain killer and gave him his milk, he took it with the pill and he continued playing with his toys, "You having fun baby..?" Mikan asked, "Ywes.. I tired now.." Hajime replied, "Okay.. let's go to bed baby.." Mikan said picking up Hajime and changed him into his pajamas, and she placed him in his bed.

Hajume was more tired then usual so after him being ticked in and getting his favorite stuffie, he quickly fell asleep. Minaj watched softly as Hajime slept, she was so happy that Hajime was more compliant to go to bed..

But soon she also went to bed after brushing her teeth and changing into her pajamas, she got underneath the covers and she soon fell asleep also.

237 words

I hope you enjoyed it ^^